As part of our feejee experiance myself and partner stayed for one night and loved it! We had stayed in some hell hole but the night before so to come to this place was like paradise, our room was massive with a sofa lounge area which was nice, along with a massive bed which was comfy too. The room was well equipped with an outdoor shower which was interesting even if it was a lil cold being exposed to the elements. The food at the restraunt was pretty good aswell with the night entertainment which was great and a must see.highly recommend this place and staff once again were really helpfull and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylishly nestled on 2 kilometers of sandy beachfront between tropical palms, Uprising offers adventure, relaxation and sheer natural beauty all in one stunning safe location. Imagine a fun friendly place right on the beach where the young and young-at-heart come to play.Authentic Fijian accommodation options range from traditional thatched beachfront Villas and Bures (cottages) to fun tree-house shared facilities. Choose to relax on the beach or by the pool, and have a beachside massage, or take advantage of the many activities on offer. Scuba dive world famous Beqa Lagoon and experience shark diving and soft coral scuba sights, or head into the mountains for a whitewater rafting trip. Other daily activities include game fishing, jet ski island safari’s, golf, shopping at the Arts Village & Cultural Centre of Pacific Harbour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, HostelBookers and Agoda so you can book your Uprising Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Uprising Beach Hotel Pacific Harbour
- Hotel Uprising Beach
- Uprising Beach Resort Fiji, South Pacific - Pacific Harbour