We were recommended Uprising Beach Resort through some friends of ours who frequently visit Fiji. We were sick of hearing all their amazing stories that we had to go and visit this place for ourselves! and it did NOT let us down.
We stayed in a beach front villa and fell asleep each night to the sounds of the waves. The villa had modern fit out with air conditioning, outdoor shower and even a rotating t.v that can be watched either in the lounge room or bedroom. The staff were always friendly and willing to help us with anything we needed AND the food.. where do i start! We dined most days in the restaurant and on Thursday night we were lucky enough to try the Fijian Lovo along with fire dancers for entertainment. Saturday night was curry night which was delicious.
We spent our days sipping cocktails (Thank you Paul for the best cocktails) horse riding along the beach and countless massages. We didn't want to leave, 1 week was not enough.. we will be back soon Uprising! Vinaka
- Also Known As:
- Uprising Beach Hotel Pacific Harbour
- Uprising Beach Hotel
- Hotel Uprising Beach
- Uprising Beach Resort Fiji, South Pacific - Pacific Harbour
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylishly nestled on 2 kilometers of sandy beachfront between tropical palms, Uprising offers adventure, relaxation and sheer natural beauty all in one stunning safe location. Imagine a fun friendly place right on the beach where the young and young-at-heart come to play.Authentic Fijian accommodation options range from traditional thatched beachfront Villas and Bures (cottages) to fun tree-house shared facilities. Choose to relax on the beach or by the pool, and have a beachside massage, or take advantage of the many activities on offer. Scuba dive world famous Beqa Lagoon and experience shark diving and soft coral scuba sights, or head into the mountains for a whitewater rafting trip. Other daily activities include game fishing, jet ski island safari’s, golf, shopping at the Arts Village & Cultural Centre of Pacific Harbour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Uprising Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.