On my third trip to the Pacific Harbor, I still contend that the Fijian people are the friendliest in the world. We had a great time and made a lifetime friend in Matt Rounds. He is a great employee for the Pearl and should get a raise for his contribution to his guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An elegant stylish resort set on the shores of beautiful Beqa Lagoon, halfway between Nadi & Suva. Set on one of Fiji's longest beaches and surrounded by lush tropical gardens The Pearl is an idyllic boutique escape where chic accommodation, exquisite cuisine and as much - or as little - adventure & relaxation as you want awaits you. Just some of the features on offer include an 18-hole championship golf course, white water rafting, game fishing, diving with sharks, snorkeling, banana boat rides, jet skis and surfing at Frigate's Passage. Or just relax by the swimming pool, indulge at the Pearl Spa or enjoy the fabulous cuisine and cocktails on offer at one of the resorts 2 restaurants and 4 bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Pearl South Pacific reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pearl South Pacific Hotel Pacific Harbour
- Pearl South Pacific Harbour
- The Pearl South Pacific Fiji - Pacific Harbour