The owners, management, and all of the wonderful wonderful staff at Tokoriki have got this place humming! What an incredible experience.
My wife and I chose Fiji for our Honeymoon. After much research and deliberation, we decided on Tokoriki for our stay (primarily based on the many fabulous reviews on Trip Advisor). We could not have got it more right!
The moment we arrived, we were welcomed in to the Tokoriki family by the gorgeous staff. We could tell from the personalised check-in process that this place was going to be good. Our accommodation was in a Beachfront Bure (not the pool or sunset pool villas which we would definitely opt for next time!). It was clean, spacious and comfortable. The little touches such as the footwash bath to rinse the sand from your feet as you come off the beach and in to your bure is symptomatic of the attention to detail right the way accross the Tokoriki resort.
The dining settings out on the main deck, around the pool, and oceanside were magnificent. The food was amazing! Neither of us could find flaw with any of the meals we had.
All of the staff were absolutely fantastic! They always seemed to be right there when you needed them, but were never intrusive. They must have ESP.
We were fortunate enough to do a dive, fishing tour, and several snorkelling trips and we would definitely recommend to others. Will, Alex and the guys at the dive shop have a deep love of this place and the environment around the island and it shows in everything they do. Having been to a number of supposedly acclaimed diving and snorkelling spots over the years, none could compare to whats on offer just a lazy 5 minute paddle from the beach in front of the dive shop.
I can honestly say that we were devestated to have to leave after 7 nights. But the staff even found a way to make that experience enjoyable, singing goodbye to us as we sat in the lobby feeling sorry for ourselves. We had the privilege of meeting so many lovely guests at Tokoriki also, many on their 2nd + time. One couple on their 17th stay! And we could see why you'd return here. We will.
Vinaka Tokoriki! See you next time!
- Also Known As:
- Tokoriki Island Resort, Fiji Hotel Tokoriki Island
- Tokoriki Island Resort, Fiji Hotel
- Tokoriki Island Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tokoriki Island Resort, Fiji, is a privately owned luxury boutique resort offering a unique personal touch making it perfect for couples and honeymooners. Located in the Mamanuca Islands and just 12 minutes from Nadi International airport by helicopter or 75 minutes by large catamaran or 1hr by speed boat. With the choice of a barefoot wedding, a traditional chapel ceremony, your Sunset Pool Villa deck or by the infinity edge pool at sunset will ensure a truly memorable wedding at Tokoriki Island Resort. All 34 beachfront bures and villas are freestanding with a fusion of contemporary style and Fijian design, air conditioned, enveloped in lush tropical gardens and feature both indoor and outdoor showers. The spacious Sunset Pool Villas boast a separate living area, a 3.5M x 2.5M infinity edge pool, cabana and double daybed. Enjoy daily changing a la carte menus featuring South Pacific and Asian influences with a modern international twist. Dining options include terrace dining, romantic oceanfront or an intimate evening at Teppanyaki. Relax and indulge in the luxury day spa, soak up the sun poolside or on the beach or experience Fijian culture with a visit to the local village including a traditional kava ceremony. Discover the beauty of snorkeling Tokoriki's coral reefs or dive with the PADI 5 Star Gold Palm Dive Team. With an abundance of sites including a Giant Clam Farm less than 30 minutes by boat, keen divers and snorkelers are spoilt for choice. At Tokoriki you'll arrive as a visitor and leave as a friend! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your Tokoriki Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.