We stayed here for 3 nights for a special birthday celebration and had the most amazing relaxing time. We travelled to and from the island by boat which was a lovely way to approach this hidden paradise. We were greeted by the staff singing and enjoyed lovely tropical fruit punch before being taken to check in. We had a beachfront bungalow which was delightful, huge room with big 4 poster bed, lounge area and private deck which you then stepped off onto the sand and your own private hammock. There is a salt water pool and a fresh water pool but we never swam in them preferring to swim in the sea straight in front of our bungalow. The outdoor showers are bliss. The gardens surrounding the bungalows are planted very well to give everyone privacy. The food was great with the lunch and dinner menu changing daily. Everyone gets a complimentary 15 minute foot ritual (massage) and we also had a full body massage which was bliss listening to the water and the lovely tropical breeze blowing through. Staff are so lovely and so friendly but very unobtrusive as well. They made me a birthday cake and the band sang happy birthday. There is a walk to the top of the hill worth doing with fabulous views but take one of the sticks provided by reception. We did the free snorkelling trip that they run each day out to the home reef and saw a huge variety of fish as well as enjoying Captain Jerry's entertaining stories, kayaks are also free and some have glass bottoms. Overall an amazing location with incredible staff, golden sand, clear water, gorgeous gardens and the décor is beautiful. We will be back thank you for an amazing visit.
- Also Known As:
- Tokoriki Island Resort, Fiji Hotel Tokoriki Island
- Tokoriki Island Resort, Fiji Hotel
- Tokoriki Island Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tokoriki Island Resort, Fiji, is a privately owned luxury boutique resort offering a unique personal touch making it perfect for couples and honeymooners. Located in the Mamanuca Islands and just 12 minutes from Nadi International airport by helicopter or 75 minutes by large catamaran or 1hr by speed boat. With the choice of a barefoot wedding, a traditional chapel ceremony, your Sunset Pool Villa deck or by the infinity edge pool at sunset will ensure a truly memorable wedding at Tokoriki Island Resort. All 34 beachfront bures and villas are freestanding with a fusion of contemporary style and Fijian design, air conditioned, enveloped in lush tropical gardens and feature both indoor and outdoor showers. The spacious Sunset Pool Villas boast a separate living area, a 3.5M x 2.5M infinity edge pool, cabana and double daybed. Enjoy daily changing a la carte menus featuring South Pacific and Asian influences with a modern international twist. Dining options include terrace dining, romantic oceanfront or an intimate evening at Teppanyaki. Relax and indulge in the luxury day spa, soak up the sun poolside or on the beach or experience Fijian culture with a visit to the local village including a traditional kava ceremony. Discover the beauty of snorkeling Tokoriki's coral reefs or dive with the PADI 5 Star Gold Palm Dive Team. With an abundance of sites including a Giant Clam Farm less than 30 minutes by boat, keen divers and snorkelers are spoilt for choice. At Tokoriki you'll arrive as a visitor and leave as a friend! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your Tokoriki Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.