We'll what can I say ! If your looking for a quiet and relaxing holiday this place is perfect. Or if your looking for lots to do , e.g snorkeling , tennis , kayaking , and volleyball with the staff ( make sure you play it is so much fun ).
What makes this resort so amazing is the staff, take the time to talk to them and laugh with them. Embrass and respect the Fijian culture and you to will have a fantastic time there.
Food was great and always served with a smile, with an ever changing menu. Make sure you book in for Teppanyaki it was amazing ( Jimmy and Kara make the night unforgetable, a real highlight).
We only just got home and we are missing all our Fijian family on Tokoriki already and my husband is having Kava withdrawals .
We wish to see you all soon.
Vinaka vakalevu. Ritson and Kim. XX
- Also Known As:
- Tokoriki Island Resort, Fiji Hotel Tokoriki Island
- Tokoriki Island Resort, Fiji Hotel
- Tokoriki Island Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tokoriki Island Resort, Fiji, is a privately owned luxury boutique resort offering a unique personal touch making it perfect for couples and honeymooners. Located in the Mamanuca Islands and just 12 minutes from Nadi International airport by helicopter or 75 minutes by large catamaran or 1hr by speed boat. With the choice of a barefoot wedding, a traditional chapel ceremony, your Sunset Pool Villa deck or by the infinity edge pool at sunset will ensure a truly memorable wedding at Tokoriki Island Resort. All 34 beachfront bures and villas are freestanding with a fusion of contemporary style and Fijian design, air conditioned, enveloped in lush tropical gardens and feature both indoor and outdoor showers. The spacious Sunset Pool Villas boast a separate living area, a 3.5M x 2.5M infinity edge pool, cabana and double daybed. Enjoy daily changing a la carte menus featuring South Pacific and Asian influences with a modern international twist. Dining options include terrace dining, romantic oceanfront or an intimate evening at Teppanyaki. Relax and indulge in the luxury day spa, soak up the sun poolside or on the beach or experience Fijian culture with a visit to the local village including a traditional kava ceremony. Discover the beauty of snorkeling Tokoriki's coral reefs or dive with the PADI 5 Star Gold Palm Dive Team. With an abundance of sites including a Giant Clam Farm less than 30 minutes by boat, keen divers and snorkelers are spoilt for choice. At Tokoriki you'll arrive as a visitor and leave as a friend! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Tokoriki Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.