My wife and I stayed at Tokoriki after being married at another island in the Yasawas. The goals of this portion of the trip were romance, luxury, pampering and good food. Tokoriki delivered on all fronts. The resort is pristine and beautiful. The staff are quite friendly. The spa was so wonderful it became a daily occurence for us. And the couples only atmosphere was exactly what we were looking for. With the guests that stay there, you can be as social or as reclusive as you wish to be. There are fun social events to be had if you want them or you can spend your times alone just as easily. Snorkeling there was great- not quite as magnificent as the Yasawas, but still first rate. The rooms were gorgeous and the customer service friendly and outstanding. Lunch and dinner were great. We will be back!
- Also Known As:
- Tokoriki Island Resort, Fiji Hotel Tokoriki Island
- Tokoriki Island Resort, Fiji Hotel
- Tokoriki Island Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tokoriki Island Resort, Fiji, is a privately owned luxury boutique resort offering a unique personal touch making it perfect for couples and honeymooners. Located in the Mamanuca Islands and just 12 minutes from Nadi International airport by helicopter or 75 minutes by large catamaran or 1hr by speed boat. With the choice of a barefoot wedding, a traditional chapel ceremony, your Sunset Pool Villa deck or by the infinity edge pool at sunset will ensure a truly memorable wedding at Tokoriki Island Resort. All 34 beachfront bures and villas are freestanding with a fusion of contemporary style and Fijian design, air conditioned, enveloped in lush tropical gardens and feature both indoor and outdoor showers. The spacious Sunset Pool Villas boast a separate living area, a 3.5M x 2.5M infinity edge pool, cabana and double daybed. Enjoy daily changing a la carte menus featuring South Pacific and Asian influences with a modern international twist. Dining options include terrace dining, romantic oceanfront or an intimate evening at Teppanyaki. Relax and indulge in the luxury day spa, soak up the sun poolside or on the beach or experience Fijian culture with a visit to the local village including a traditional kava ceremony. Discover the beauty of snorkeling Tokoriki's coral reefs or dive with the PADI 5 Star Gold Palm Dive Team. With an abundance of sites including a Giant Clam Farm less than 30 minutes by boat, keen divers and snorkelers are spoilt for choice. At Tokoriki you'll arrive as a visitor and leave as a friend! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Tokoriki Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.