Castaway is really a magical place. My partner and I stayed their with our 2 children (aged 9 and 16) for 10 days recently. As soon as you arrive, you instantly feel so relaxed. There is plenty to do or you can laze around the beach all day.
The food at Castaway is very good - buffet breakfast but al la carte for lunch and dinner and there are always specials at dinner - so you dont get sick of the food. The curries are particlarly good.
The staff are fabulous - very friendly and very welcoming particularly to the children.
Overall a wonderful place - once you get to Castaway you wont want to leave and when you do you will be planning your next visit.
- Also Known As:
- Castaway Island Fiji Hotel Qalito Island
- Castaway Island
- Castaway Island Fiji Qalito
- Castaway Island Resort
- Castaway Island Fiji Hotel
- Fiji Castaway Resort
- Castaway Fiji Hotel Island
- Castaway Island Fiji Castaway Island (Qalito)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castaway Island, Fiji provides a unique South Pacific experience - a great place to relax, unwind and enjoy life's simple pleasures. Fiji's most popular island resort has guests returning year after year to experience the magic that is "Castaway". The island's 174 acres are covered with lush tropical vegetation, and surrounded by white sand beaches and vibrant coral reefs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Castaway Island Fiji reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.