I have just back from castaway island resort fiji. I have traveled a few islands in the Pacific and found castaway is the best for the family with young children. Kids club is superb, the program is interesting and fun. The beach and snockling is very very good. I saw baby sharks and sea turtles while snockling in the early morning.
We stayed in an ocean view room which is a smaller size with only one day bed with no partition but it is enough for family of three. The Bure just straight off beach. It is very clean and quite. The restaurant is good and I loved Fijian night buffet and cocktail party with all the free drinks. All the restaurant served good quality of food. We had meal plan which is good value. All the staff is very polite and helpful, just like a big family.
I will definite come back with more families in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castaway Island, Fiji provides a unique South Pacific experience - a great place to relax, unwind and enjoy life's simple pleasures. Fiji's most popular island resort has guests returning year after year to experience the magic that is "Castaway". The island's 174 acres are covered with lush tropical vegetation, and surrounded by white sand beaches and vibrant coral reefs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Castaway Island Fiji reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castaway Island Fiji Hotel Qalito Island
- Castaway Island Fiji Qalito
- Castaway Island Resort
- Fiji Castaway Resort
- Castaway Fiji Hotel Island
- Castaway Island Fiji Castaway Island (Qalito)