My wife and I plus 2 young kids recently stayed in a garden bure and totally loved it. Here is a short list of the features we loved:
All of the staff were super friendly and accommodating and said they were very happy to work there. Very good swimming beach out of the trade wind with good snorkeling over coral a little further out. Good kids pool and excellent adults pool. Very good food (and great coffee) especially at the waters edge restaurant. Great kids club and nanny service so we could have some time out. The island is forested and you can walk around it at low tide or climb the peak. We`re already saving for our next visit to Castaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castaway Island, Fiji provides a unique South Pacific experience - a great place to relax, unwind and enjoy life's simple pleasures. Fiji's most popular island resort has guests returning year after year to experience the magic that is "Castaway". The island's 174 acres are covered with lush tropical vegetation, and surrounded by white sand beaches and vibrant coral reefs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Despegar.com so you can book your Castaway Island Fiji reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castaway Island Fiji Hotel Qalito Island
- Castaway Island Fiji Qalito
- Castaway Island Resort
- Fiji Castaway Resort
- Castaway Fiji Hotel Island
- Castaway Island Fiji Castaway Island (Qalito)