What a fantastic place Lomani Resort is! The service is amazing, the staff are very friendly and welcoming and it was a beautiful place to unwind for a week. To be welcomed and when departing with Fijian traditional music was a really beautiful and touching thing to do.
Some of the meals were very good and other meals were very ordinary, my lobster was tough which meant it was overcooked, and the lobster mornay was served with rice and bok choy, very strange combination of Asian and European food. The steak was cooked to perfection, and I had a couple of lovely chicken dishes too. There was music nightly which was lovely to listen too while you enjoyed your meal. My only other negatives would be that the bar prices are too high to have more than a couple of drinks and the reef where we went snorkelling was not really worth seeing as it was very damaged.
I would definitely recommend it if you are looking for a relaxing and beautiful holiday, with beautiful people in a divine environment. The accommodation is clean and very well appointed the grounds are beautifully maintained and the child free environment was blissful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lomani is an adults only boutique resort in the Mamanuca group of islands. "Lomani" is the Fijian word for love, and you will be sure to fall in love with this idyllic paradise. The resort has just 12 rooms that front a pristine white sand beach and sheltered lagoon. Relax with a massage by the pool, or get active with a range of complimentary watersports activities. Ideal for honeymoons or those seeking a peaceful escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Lomani Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lomani Island Hotel Malolo Lailai Island
- Lomani Island Resort Fiji/Malolo Lailai Island