This was an amazing holiday for my partner and I. We stayed in one of the beachfront bures at the resort, which was lovely. The resort staff were friendly and very accommodating. Their real job was to make sure you were relaxed and enjoying yourself. You could do as little or as much as you wanted. We snorkelled at every opportunity and this was fantastic. Lots of colour and variety of fish. The pool and the day beds were plentiful and also very relaxing. I would probably give the place a 4.5 out of 5 because the food was the only thing that wasn't perfection. I was expecting a 'sheraton/Hilton type experience. Breakfast was a little disappointing but dinner was good. I also was hoping for the seafood buffet one night and it didn't come (oh well!)
I can't wait to go back. We had the most relaxing and romantic time away. Highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lomani is an adults only boutique resort in the Mamanuca group of islands. "Lomani" is the Fijian word for love, and you will be sure to fall in love with this idyllic paradise. The resort has just 12 rooms that front a pristine white sand beach and sheltered lagoon. Relax with a massage by the pool, or get active with a range of complimentary watersports activities. Ideal for honeymoons or those seeking a peaceful escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Lomani Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lomani Island Hotel Malolo Lailai Island
- Lomani Island Resort Fiji/Malolo Lailai Island