My partner and I arrived at Lomani Island not knowing what to expect, after a long week at the outrigger we were ready to go home, the moment we arrived at Lomani all our negative thoughts had gone we were suddenly overwhelmed by the friendly staff, outstanding service, amazing view and serenity.
We stayed in a deluxe room with ocean view the room was clean, bed was comfortable, bathroom was the perfect size, t.v with external hard drive with loads of movies not that you will need it the views enough, tea and coffee facilities, everyday your room was made up, every night your bed was turned and after dinner mints placed nicely on the bed, full Landry service included in our stay there was nothing better than arriving home with no washing.
We paid for the meal plan this included all meals including room service, flame tree restaurant was nice we enjoyed all of our meals. When we are on holidays the most important thing to us is good food that doesn't upset our stomach and flame tree didn't disappoint.
During our stay I received two free massages and paid for a facial the girls do such a great job I didn't think I could relax anymore until I had my treatments. I loved the products they used so much I purchased some.
When you arrive at Lomani there is no reason to leave the resort, during our stay of 7 nights we ventured out of the resort 3 time and every time we did we want to go straight back to the peace and quiet.
They have a wide range of activities we went on the dolphin safari and actually got to see dolphins we loved it. We didn't do any of the other activities this holiday for us was about spending time together and doing nothing, it was a nice change from our hectic life at home.
The only thing i can think of that needs repair is the shower head was corroded, if that's the only thing I can think of this resort is AMAZING!!!!!
Would just like to give Lady GAGA shout out....!!!!!!! You are great at your job.
Thank you Lomani we hope to return one day soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lomani is an adults only boutique resort in the Mamanuca group of islands. "Lomani" is the Fijian word for love, and you will be sure to fall in love with this idyllic paradise. The resort has just 12 rooms that front a pristine white sand beach and sheltered lagoon. Relax with a massage by the pool, or get active with a range of complimentary watersports activities. Ideal for honeymoons or those seeking a peaceful escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Lomani Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lomani Island Hotel Malolo Lailai Island
- Lomani Island Resort Fiji/Malolo Lailai Island