We have just returned from Fiji having had a wonderful relaxing holiday. Although we only stayed at Lomani for 3 nights I loved the place as soon as we stepped onto the Island. We were greeted with shell necklaces on the wharf and a welcome song after our "limo" ride to the resort. We were also given coconut welcome drinks which looked amazing. Our beach front bure was beautiful and seemed very private as there were bushes all the way to the beach on either side of the bure, blocking out our neighbours. The private outdoor shower was such a pleasure. The food was good and the staff were friendly. I loved all the small touches that this resort offered. When we arrived at our bure there was a beach bag on our bed which came in very handy at all the resorts we visited. You also have an unlimited supply of free bottled water as you are unable to drink the tap water. The snorkeling and dolphin trips were amazing. We were very lucky to see a large pod of dolphins. We did not have to pay extra for this trip where at both Plantation and Musket cove it was approx $70pp. The candle lit dinners under the stars were very romantic. We also liked having access to the restaurants and shops at both Plantation and Musket Cove. Lomani also organized our transfer to Musket Cove. Our luggage was seamlessly moved between resorts without us having to do anything. We had a wonderful time at Lomani and would like to thank the staff for our wonderful stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lomani is an adults only boutique resort in the Mamanuca group of islands. "Lomani" is the Fijian word for love, and you will be sure to fall in love with this idyllic paradise. The resort has just 12 rooms that front a pristine white sand beach and sheltered lagoon. Relax with a massage by the pool, or get active with a range of complimentary watersports activities. Ideal for honeymoons or those seeking a peaceful escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda and Despegar.com so you can book your Lomani Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lomani Island Hotel Malolo Lailai Island
- Lomani Island Resort Fiji/Malolo Lailai Island