We just returned from a week at Lomani.
As others have said the resort is wonderful and the staff could not have been more freindly.or accomodating.
Request Bure 14 if you can as its the closest one to the beach with a fabulous outlook. The Bure was beautifully appointed and the small touches( Chocolate on the pillow at night and free laundry service and the huge in room video collection availabe on demand ) set the resort apart.The grounds are well kept and the daily activities well run.We went snorkelling every day and each day we were taken to a differnet spot.
If there is one area where Lomani could improve it would be the lunch and dinner menus. The food is fairly expensive and there is not a large varity,particualry at lunch time if you want a light meal. We chose to cycle over to Musket Coves coffee shop a few times for a more casual lunch and this was great. The main restaurant at Musket also had a few more choices and the Lomani staff were happy to drop you over there in the evening.
All in all a wonderful resort for a quiet relaxing holiday with a bit of luzury- would totally recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lomani is an adults only boutique resort in the Mamanuca group of islands. "Lomani" is the Fijian word for love, and you will be sure to fall in love with this idyllic paradise. The resort has just 12 rooms that front a pristine white sand beach and sheltered lagoon. Relax with a massage by the pool, or get active with a range of complimentary watersports activities. Ideal for honeymoons or those seeking a peaceful escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Lomani Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lomani Island Hotel Malolo Lailai Island
- Lomani Island Resort Fiji/Malolo Lailai Island