My (now) husband and I were married at Musket Cove in November. We chose the small jetty for the location and it was absolutely sensational. We could not have asked for a more perfect ceremony. It was very relaxed, simple and we had a ball.
The staff were gorgeous. The Fijian's have the most open, friendly smiles you will ever come across. And the Fiji Time certainly forces you to relax and settle into your surrounds.
The tide going out is a little annoying, but the pool is brilliant and makes up for the low tide when it's out. The water sports available are great fun and well worth a go.
My only recommendation to anyone considering getting married at Musket Cove (or anywhere in Fiji for that matter) is to make sure you check the quality of the photographer the resort recommends. Unfortunately, the photo's we received are appalling. Our guests have given us better quality photo's than the 'professional' photographer. After the initial devastation, the Video we had taken for family and friends who didn't attend, is rather funny to watch. It has provided a lot of laughs once people get over the shock of how bad it is. The photographer Musket Cove recommend is from Roxy Studios. DON'T let them book him for you.
Although I've bagged their photographer, the service, atmosphere and resort are absolutely brilliant and highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Musket Cove you'll find the pace of life smooth and unhurried. The resort consists of 55 bures and villas scattered along the beachfront and throughout our tropical landscaped gardens. All rooms are spacious with separate living rooms and quality inclusions. What sets Musket apart is space, with 400 acres of rolling hills and palm fringed beaches to explore there is never a sense of crowding. Muskets world class marina offers a vast selection of water-sports and activities. Or for those wanting to relax, our dedicated Mandara Spa is a true haven of tranquillity. Musket offers several gourmet-dining options headed by renowned chef Peter Becker and over 150 warm and friendly Fijian staff ready to welcome you to our island home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Musket Cove Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Musket Cove Island Hotel Malolo Lailai Island
- Hotel Musket Cove Island
- Musket Cove Island Resort Fiji/Malolo Lailai Island