I stayed at Musket Cove for 4 days in November. Beachfront bure was spectacular! I was visiting friends in Fiji, and I wanted to get away from the main land for a few days, and just go scuba diving and relax. This is definitely a romantic resort that is meant more for couples than singles, but what secluded island in the middle of the pacific isn't? I went diving 2 days and the dive staff was amazing, basically 1 on 1 attention from the dive guide. The staff at the resort was amazing, and always remembered my name. The neighboring resorts on Malolo Lailai Island are more family oriented, so I highly recommend Musket Cove if you are looking for a quiet get away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Musket Cove you'll find the pace of life smooth and unhurried. The resort consists of 55 bures and villas scattered along the beachfront and throughout our tropical landscaped gardens. All rooms are spacious with separate living rooms and quality inclusions. What sets Musket apart is space, with 400 acres of rolling hills and palm fringed beaches to explore there is never a sense of crowding. Muskets world class marina offers a vast selection of water-sports and activities. Or for those wanting to relax, our dedicated Mandara Spa is a true haven of tranquillity. Musket offers several gourmet-dining options headed by renowned chef Peter Becker and over 150 warm and friendly Fijian staff ready to welcome you to our island home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Musket Cove Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Musket Cove Island Hotel Malolo Lailai Island
- Hotel Musket Cove Island
- Musket Cove Island Resort Fiji/Malolo Lailai Island