We stayed a while ago now. Absolutely loved Plantation Island Resort. So much to do, but can also do nothing. The service was fantastic, the shows and waiters were so much fun! We loved our bure! Islands are definitely the way to go! Food was just fantastic. We had the very best time, and so reasonably priced! Was so cool to be able to have dinner at Lomani Island Resort, an adults only resort where we had dinner on the beach and were serenaded by lovely locals. Our son had a blast and made friends so easily! Hammocks by the water was great, and the water was truly perfect. Could have stayed much longer. Recommend island holiday over Denarau. So much more relaxing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the 553 acre island of Malolo Lailai, part of the Mamanuca Group of Islands, Plantation is surrounded by 23 acres of tropical gardens, coconut palms and white sandy beaches that front a beautiful sheltered lagoon. Plantation offers several accommodation options to suit most budgets, and is great value for families, students and fun loving couples. Most of the activities are complimentary including the 'Coconut Kids Club'. Come experience the friendly Fijian hospitality! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Plantation Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plantation Island Hotel Malolo Lailai Island
- Plantation Island Malolo Lailai
- Island Plantation Resort
- Plantation Island Resort Fiji/Malolo Lailai Island