Family of 5, 2 boys (15 & 13) and a girl(8), we stayed in 2 of the poolside rooms, we could have probably made do with one of them because they were huge. They were also serviced everyday. We met up with some of our friends there who stayed in one of the beach hutt bures, which had 2 bedrooms and slept about 6 of them. The food was good, we tried to save a little money by buying a loaf of bread each day and a few other grocies at the local store. They put on shows each night, kareoke, crab races, bingo and kept the kids entertained in the kids club. It was a nice relaxing holiday enjoyed by all. The weather could have been a little bit better, but we made the best of it. Lots of free activities to do, and lots that you have to pay for, its up to you. Great place, would I go back to stay there again? I wouldn't hesitate, can I go now??
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the 553 acre island of Malolo Lailai, part of the Mamanuca Group of Islands, Plantation is surrounded by 23 acres of tropical gardens, coconut palms and white sandy beaches that front a beautiful sheltered lagoon. Plantation offers several accommodation options to suit most budgets, and is great value for families, students and fun loving couples. Most of the activities are complimentary including the 'Coconut Kids Club'. Come experience the friendly Fijian hospitality! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Plantation Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plantation Island Hotel Malolo Lailai Island
- Plantation Island Malolo Lailai
- Island Plantation Resort
- Plantation Island Resort Fiji/Malolo Lailai Island