I came to plantation island for week 1 Schoolies. It was amazing! I want go into the 'Schoolies' details, but the resort itself was beautiful. With a few choices of pools, and the beautiful blue crystal clear waters surrounding, there is always something to do!
The buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner was great. The rooms, a little outdated, but if you are in your room that much to have a problem with it, you probably shouldn't be on the island.
A little tip for anyone going, to hire a set of snorkels from the resort (free of charge) and swim out to the pontoon (not the one in front of the restaurant, keep walking up the beach to the second one), there are so many beautiful fish at the little reef there!
Oh and try the toasties at the little place near the general store! You wont be disappointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the 553 acre island of Malolo Lailai, part of the Mamanuca Group of Islands, Plantation is surrounded by 23 acres of tropical gardens, coconut palms and white sandy beaches that front a beautiful sheltered lagoon. Plantation offers several accommodation options to suit most budgets, and is great value for families, students and fun loving couples. Most of the activities are complimentary including the 'Coconut Kids Club'. Come experience the friendly Fijian hospitality! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Plantation Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plantation Island Hotel Malolo Lailai Island
- Plantation Island Malolo Lailai
- Island Plantation Resort
- Plantation Island Resort Fiji/Malolo Lailai Island