You may think I'm a snob, but I'm sure there are a few of us out there. The place is teeming with Bintang singlets and great big red tattooed beer guts.
We paid over $900 AUD for 2 nights in a 2 bedroom bure. It was rubbish. The advertising as a 2 bedroom place was misleading, it wasn't cleaned once, they didn't even provide shampoo for all that money. It's hard to describe just how bad the pillows are!
The food was beyond description. I care more about my children than "kids eat free." The only choices for their dinner were over heated chips, salt/sugar laden bolognese, and frozen pizza. Truly vile.
The breakfast session was nothing short of prison quality food designed to fill the masses. and I mean masses.
The best thing I can say about it, for them and me, is that I won't be back. Fiji is full to the brim of gorgeous places. Go find one of them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the 553 acre island of Malolo Lailai, part of the Mamanuca Group of Islands, Plantation is surrounded by 23 acres of tropical gardens, coconut palms and white sandy beaches that front a beautiful sheltered lagoon. Plantation offers several accommodation options to suit most budgets, and is great value for families, students and fun loving couples. Most of the activities are complimentary including the 'Coconut Kids Club'. Come experience the friendly Fijian hospitality! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Odigeo so you can book your Plantation Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plantation Island Hotel Malolo Lailai Island
- Plantation Island Malolo Lailai
- Island Plantation Resort
- Plantation Island Resort Fiji/Malolo Lailai Island