We came to the resort as part of a day trip with Coral Cats. We selected it because it stops at Plantation & we had had a fantastic family stay 7 years earlier. We had the best BBQ lunch, the best food of the entire stay. I can't talk highly enough. We had been to a steak restaurant & this steak was so much better. Prices of drinks are better than in Denarau, but most importantly you can't beat the breathtaking white sand beach & clear blue & warm ocean. Just incredible. Was a really hot day, that we thoroughly enjoyed. Would love to return!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the 553 acre island of Malolo Lailai, part of the Mamanuca Group of Islands, Plantation is surrounded by 23 acres of tropical gardens, coconut palms and white sandy beaches that front a beautiful sheltered lagoon. Plantation offers several accommodation options to suit most budgets, and is great value for families, students and fun loving couples. Most of the activities are complimentary including the 'Coconut Kids Club'. Come experience the friendly Fijian hospitality! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Plantation Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plantation Island Hotel Malolo Lailai Island
- Plantation Island Malolo Lailai
- Island Plantation Resort
- Plantation Island Resort Fiji/Malolo Lailai Island