We've just returned from a 7 day trip to plantation and it was just lovely. The resort is magnificent and there's so much to do for both old and young. My son 3.5 years fell in love with the kids club and having babysitters at the ready for our 16 month old meant we were able to enjoy some moments of Bliss whilst the kids were well taken care of too.
The food was extremely adequate and the continuously changing evening buffet was fantastic. We had a full serve meal plan however would consider simply having our evening and breakfast catered for next time round.
We stayed in a two bedroom bure and we're fortunate to have a room that had been recently renovated (Room 237). Cannot wait to return to Plantation again next year.
8 days isn't enough 10-14 days is probably sufficient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the 553 acre island of Malolo Lailai, part of the Mamanuca Group of Islands, Plantation is surrounded by 23 acres of tropical gardens, coconut palms and white sandy beaches that front a beautiful sheltered lagoon. Plantation offers several accommodation options to suit most budgets, and is great value for families, students and fun loving couples. Most of the activities are complimentary including the 'Coconut Kids Club'. Come experience the friendly Fijian hospitality! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Plantation Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plantation Island Hotel Malolo Lailai Island
- Plantation Island Malolo Lailai
- Island Plantation Resort
- Plantation Island Resort Fiji/Malolo Lailai Island