My husband and I travel overseas frequently with his job as an international wedding photographer. We came to Likuliku in April and were extremely impressed with the quality and service of this place. Opened in 2007 but renovated after the cyclone it gives the feeling of being new. Food is comparable to Michelin/Chef Hat dining with good variety. Sommelier is well travelled and well versed in wines. Rooms were beautiful, and can be cleaned as much or as little as you like. No probs with air con and Wifi also good speed. Gym better than most large chain hotels. Plenty of activities. Honeymoon island picnic recommended. Felt more relaxed after 3 days here than some other 3 week holidays. This is a family run resort so everything is personal and you feel as a guest you are their priority,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Likuliku Lagoon Resort is a multi award-winning, unique, luxury haven for couples only and the first and only in Fiji with over-water bures. A unique and special place, designed with integrity to cultural values, traditional designs and architecture and embraced by the renowned warmth of the Fijian people. From the water it looks like an ancient village, so traditional is the architecture. Likuliku embodies the richness of an ancient culture with vibrant present-day lifestyle touches. With over 18,000 stays and over 4000 return guests, Likuliku is a truly magical place. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Likuliku Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Likuliku Lagoon Hotel Malolo Island
- Likuliku Lagoon Malolo Island