Spending our honeymoon at Likuliku was the most unforgettable experience. We stayed in the overwater bungalow and it was breathtaking. The bungalow sat above the turquoise water that you could jump right into from the deck. Below the bed was a floor partially made of glass so that we could see the sea life below us! It was hard to leave the room but when we did, we ate at the one of the most gorgeous restaurant views I've ever experienced. Their main restaurant overlooked the beach and served fresh local seafood and other delicious items. Our travel agent Lori at www.heavenlyfiji.com recommended this place to us and she absolutely planned the most memorable trip a couple could have. We can't wait to go back for an anniversary.
- Also Known As:
- Likuliku Lagoon Hotel Malolo Island
- Likuliku Lagoon Hotel
- Likuliku Lagoon Malolo Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Likuliku Lagoon Resort is a unique, luxury haven for couples only and the first and only in Fiji with over-water bures. A unique and special place, designed with integrity to cultural values, traditional designs and architecture and embraced by the renowned warmth of the Fijian people. From the water it looks like an ancient village, so traditional is the architecture. Likuliku embodies the richness of an ancient culture with vibrant present-day lifestyle touches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Likuliku Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.