We spent 3 nights here in the over-water bures and had a wonderful time. From the moment we arrived everything was perfect - we were greeted by name, our bags were whisked away to our room and they even kept the restaurant open late for us. The resort was so luxurious, my husband kept saying this was too good for us! And the food - my only complaint was that we ate far too much because it tasted so good. The service was amazing too, it felt like there were magic fairies visiting our room when we were not there to clean, bring canapes, top up the cookie jar and light the oil burner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Likuliku Lagoon Resort is a unique, luxury haven for couples only and the first and only in Fiji with over-water bures. A unique and special place, designed with integrity to cultural values, traditional designs and architecture and embraced by the renowned warmth of the Fijian people. From the water it looks like an ancient village, so traditional is the architecture. Likuliku embodies the richness of an ancient culture with vibrant present-day lifestyle touches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Likuliku Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Likuliku Lagoon Hotel Malolo Island
- Likuliku Lagoon Malolo Island