From the wonderful greeting to the fond farewell Likuliku resort will fulfill your dreams and expectations. The staff are the most wonderful asset this resort has and that is saying something as the accommodation, food and location are spectacular.I have a mobility issue and they were so kind and aware of my needs but went above and beyond every time. The deluxe beach front bure was just amazing, beautifully appointed with great linen, toiletries and the best coffee and cookies. The plunge pool was warm and the daybed so comfy ( my husband slept his brains out!). The snorkeling straight off the beach was brilliant. The food was outstanding, fresh and healthy but with some spectacular indulgent desserts. The chef would have been just at home in a five star Melbourne establishment. We could not recommend Likuliku highly enough to everyone, the personalized service is just the ticket. For that special break this is the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Likuliku Lagoon Resort is a unique, luxury haven for couples only and the first and only in Fiji with over-water bures. A unique and special place, designed with integrity to cultural values, traditional designs and architecture and embraced by the renowned warmth of the Fijian people. From the water it looks like an ancient village, so traditional is the architecture. Likuliku embodies the richness of an ancient culture with vibrant present-day lifestyle touches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Likuliku Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Likuliku Lagoon Hotel Malolo Island
- Likuliku Lagoon Malolo Island