We spent four nights at Malolo Island Resort in October 2013 and really enjoyed our stay. There were four of us, 2 adults and 2 boys (7 and 9). We got the earliest boat we could from Denarau and enjoyed the trip. We were prepared for not being able to check in until later, so had our swimmers and change of clothes handy - thanks to a previous tip from a TA reviewer. We had the most basic room but it suited us perfectly, since so little time was actually spent in the room. The outlook from each bure is perfect, with each of them being a stone's throw from the beach. Our boys loved going to kids club (which surprised me a little), and we all enjoyed the water activities. I got into the Stand Up Paddle boarding and we had a few goes on the Hobbie Cat. The staff were very pleasant as were the other guests. I highly recommend stocking up on some snacks at the supermarket at the marina before coming to the island, it's nice not having to rely on the restaurant all the time. I was sad to leave and we all talk about wanting to go back one day. Just remember to get into Fiji time once you arrive and you should have a great time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Malolo is an intimate, rustic resort. It's about a bure near the beach, surrounded by the world's friendliest people with a living and authentic culture. You will be served by the descendants of villagers who have lived there for thousands of years, offering true Fijian hospitality. Perfect for families and couples alike, at Malolo, you can fill your day with a myriad of activities or simply unwind and do nothing at all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Cheap Tickets and Otel so you can book your Malolo Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Malolo Island Hotel Malolo Island
- Fiji Malolo Island Resort