We arranged a day trip to Naigani Island Resort from our hotel (Novotel) in Suva - cost FJ$165.00 each. It was a great day. It had been raining in Suva for a few days, but was happily sunny away from the main island. We arranged this trip through the hotel's tour desk, and although the taxi ride to the departure point took 90 minutes (twice the time told us at the tour desk), the boat ride a further 30 minutes - our few hours on Naigani were great. This is an older resort (just expect the basics and no more). We were taken by open boat (5 minutes) to a lovely isolated beach for snorkeling - not Fiji's finest, but a great experience for we amateurs. We were then served an excellent lunch, before the return trip to Suva.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Naigani Island Resort is located on the north east of Fiji's main island of Viti Levu Sixteen boutique plantation style bures accommodating up to 60 guests. In a beautiful tropical garden with turquoise lagoons, palm fringes white sandy beaches, and a virgin tropical rainforest filled with rare species of flora and fauna. Naigani Island Resort is an unspoilt, pristine dive destination that will restore body and soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Naigani Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naigani Island Hotel Lomaiviti Islands
- Naigani Island Resort Fiji/Lomaiviti Islands