Naigani Island Resort is a like a breath of fresh air for a weary traveller. Just to let you know that getting there is part of the adventure. It is a cab or bus ride to the dock from which you catch your boat over to the island. We landed at the island and there was no dock but had to wade to shore, what a hoot. From that moment on it was like we were on our own patch of paradise. The rooms are basic clean and airy. The staff and people of the island are some of the best and friendliest we have ever encountered worldwide. There is so much variety of coral not that far from the shoreline that if you are into snorkling you will be in your element. Kyaking is free and loads of fun. Some people have mentioned the bugs but really I am a magnet for mozzies and was not that bothered with them if I put on some repellent. Met some of the best people there as well. If you are looking to be pampered all day and have activities planned for you then this is not the Ritz, but there are plenty of activities you can enjoy placed on the notice board every day. If you want to unwind and sit by the pool and have drinks served to you then this is the place for you. If you can imagine so many different shades of blue in water colour as you see around the island you are lucky for myself this alone was a treat. Thanks to Epee and the staff who made us feel so much like part of the family. The meals all have a healthy/vegetarian option as well as being very tasty. Each night there is singing in the bar by a local group which make dining an enjoyable experience. We loved this place and hope that if you like to just relax and enjoy a unique island experience this place is for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Naigani Island Resort is located on the north east of Fiji's main island of Viti Levu Sixteen boutique plantation style bures accommodating up to 60 guests. In a beautiful tropical garden with turquoise lagoons, palm fringes white sandy beaches, and a virgin tropical rainforest filled with rare species of flora and fauna. Naigani Island Resort is an unspoilt, pristine dive destination that will restore body and soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Naigani Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naigani Island Hotel Lomaiviti Islands
- Naigani Island Resort Fiji/Lomaiviti Islands