“Great experience for a great price!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book early and Save 20%
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Saraland
Doral, Florida
“Great experience for a great price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

This hotel was a pleasant surprise, I booked it on my way to Texas just to spend the night , and it was so affordable that I couldn't passed by, and boy I am glad, the room was big clean, the beds also clean and comfortable as well as the pillows, standar coffe maker and flat screen tv, the bathroom was ok too, there's a ice maker machine in each floor. The complimentary breakfast surprisingly goog, waffle maker coffe variety of juices, cereals hot and cold, bakery, fruit and fruit salad, CHICKEN!!!!, gravy and biscuits . Service was good, the people very attentive. Overall a great hotel for the price! I will definitely recommend it!

• Stayed December 2013
Katie K, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Saraland, responded to this review, December 24, 2013
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed the room and breakfast. We look forward to your next stay.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Saraland
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

Have been staying at the Bestwestern in Saraland past few months but they were sold out last weekend. I will never come back to this hotel again. The rooms smelled of mildew the carpet was wet by the AC. The bathroom tub was full of hair and slow drain draining. Call the front desk they said nothing they could do because Maintance person had gone home for the day. They gave me a 10% discount in the morning and sent me on my way.

• Stayed August 2013
Carlson Hotels C, Customer Care Specialist at Country Inn & Suites Saraland, responded to this review, August 24, 2013
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review.

We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room. With regards to the issues you have highlighted regarding the condition of your room, may I assure you that I have discussed these issues with the hotel management team so they may be aware and take any remedial action necessary to ensure such issues do not reoccur.

If you would like to discuss your stay further, please contact Corporate Customer Care.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

I've stayed at this motel numerous times in the last two years, and it seems like since new management took over recently that customer service has suffered. The staff acted like it was an inconvenience to check us in, correct a room assignment, and get a room key to work (numerous times during a 3day stay). Housekeeping removed the wet towels each day but didn't put clean ones in. The breakfast ran out of food before 8 am, and orange juice was out all 3 mornings. The only bright spot was Diann! On a plus side, the rooms were very clean and spacious, and the beds very comfortable. I got an excellent rate by booking online, but will probably book a different hotel next time.

• Stayed July 2013
Joshua H, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Saraland, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
I want to thank you for reviewing your stay with us, as it's through our guest's comments and feedback we can improve our property and service. I'm sorry you experienced some issues during your stay, and rest assured I will address each of these personally with my staff. We strive to provide a great experience for each guest, and I am sorry we did not live up to your expectations this time. I invite you to stay with us again the next time you are in town, and we will show you the great service and hotel we are known for! If there is anything I can do for you further, please don't hesitate to contact me personally at the hotel. Thank you, and please have safe travels!
Orange Beach, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

Super friendly and very accommodating staff, from front desk to housekeeping. REAL breakfast not cold, stale cereal. Excellent bank for the buck. Big rooms with extremely comfortable and large beds. More than you would expect from what you pay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Hi,
Thank you so much for the review of our property and your kind words. We will be sure to pass them along to our staff! We look forward to seeing you again soon, and have safe travels!
Birmingham, Alabama, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

This hotel was really nice the breakfast could have been a little more prepared with having enough of food to carry on into the weekend. The room was really clean just like I hoped it would be, we stayed on a smoking floor and you could not tell there was not a smell of smoke at anytime. The staff were nice. I really enjoyed myself. We had 4 rooms in total because we took the entire family and all shared that they were pleased with the room and the location. Reading the review before we went was helpful this hotel is not visible from the highway it is behind Microtel and Comfort Inn you really would not find it unless you knew where you were going. Thanks for that tip. We just stayed from July 19th to the 21st.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

Modern, clean, great staff, near food, great breakfast every morning. Even gave the early risers and workers "to go" bags which is above and beyond what's expected. Looking forward to my next stay. Chuck.

• Stayed July 2013
Joshua H, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Saraland, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay. We are constantly working to enhance each guest's experience, and we're happy to hear that you mentioned our to-go bags for our guests on the run. We will pass along your kind words to the staff, and we look forward to your next stay. Safe travels!
sweeny
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

I really enjoyed our stay in Saraland . the rooms are clean spacious and the beds are great! From the moment we walked in the door we were greeted with friendly and attentive service. Will start looking for this hotel first on our next trip. Breakfast was also surprisingly good and well kept.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you had a great experience and enjoyed our fantastic breakfast! We strive to exceed every guest's expectations and I am pleased that you had a wonderful time at our property. We look forward to your next stay, and safe travels!

Been to Country Inn & Suites Saraland? Share your experiences!