“Great place to stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn & Suites Prattville

You added Days Inn & Suites Prattville to your Saves list
Days Inn & Suites Prattville
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   600 Old Farm Lane South, I-65 Exit 179, Prattville, AL 36066   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Prattville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great place to stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

The hotel was very nice and clean. Great choice of eating places and some shopping. Will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Lebanon, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Travelling through, I called and asked Janice how did her motel compare to another in the area. She passionately stated that her's was 'definitely' better, she could 'guarantee'. Her sincerity convinced me. I don't know about the other hotel, but for the money -- this was a good stay. Quiet, upgraded room, with good temp control (one of my peaves in many hotels), clean. Good hot breakfast for a semi-economy hotel. Janice was as sincere in person as on the phone -- felt like we had been friends for a while. I'd stay again. (Also, I left the next AM and got 150 miles away and realized I'd left my glasses in the room. Figuring they were long gone, I went on. But NO -- Janice called and told me they found them and would hold them till my return trip 3 days later. What service!)

Room Tip: I stayed on the 3rd floor. Quiet and recently upgraded.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
Lake Worth, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

this property is being renovated and was very quiet and the new rooms were very nice -- enjoyed our stay !!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Wow! Gorgeous hotel! It's currently being updated and everything is new and smells great. The room was spacious as was the bathroom. Desk people (Daniel when we checked in at night and Stephanie when we checked out) were friendly and showed us some fine Southern hospitality. The breakfast area was equally spacious and there was a better selection than most Days Inns I have stayed. There was the run-of-the-mill waffle maker, bread and bagels, oatmeal, coffee & juice. They also had instant grits in packets which I have never seen before. They also had hot items: sausage patties, omelets, biscuits, and gravy. All delicious, and I'm not a big gravy person. There was an employee monitoring the breakfast items and keeping the counters clean and items filled. My only complaint, if I can find anything, is the coffee was much weaker than I'm accustomed to making at home.
One of the absolute BEST parts of this hotel, and it was pretty darn good already, was the workout facility. Most places have a small room with a broken down treadmill and weight machine; not this place! They give guests access to a full gym across the parking lot. It had every machine and then some that my own gym back home doesn't have and a more than ample cardio machine selection.
What a great experience! I've stayed at other Days Inns in a few other states but this was absolutely top of the line all the way. Considering the quality of the hotel it far exceeded the cost. I'd stay here again in a heartbeat if ever in the area again.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Gray, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel is undergoing a remodeling job. The rooms are clean, comfortable, and quite. The beds ware nice and comfortable. Easy check in. Good rate. Breakfast is ok but noting to write home about.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn & Suites Prattville? Share your experiences!