“Standard Days Inn- nice spot” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn & Suites Prattville

You added Days Inn & Suites Prattville to your Saves list
Days Inn & Suites Prattville
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   600 Old Farm Lane South, I-65 Exit 179, Prattville, AL 36066   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 25% Summer Sale
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Prattville
Arkansas
“Standard Days Inn- nice spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2012

This hotel is what it is- a nice hotel that can provide a good night's sleep. This hotel was extremely convenient to the Capitol Hill golf courses, which was the reason for our visit. The lobby is very small, but the Days Inn fresh baked cookies were a plus as always.

I'd describe the breakfast as a continental breakfast-plus. The had the standard spread, but also had eggs and bacon, which exceeded my expectations.

The hotel was very quiet and had clean rooms that provided us with a good night's sleep and a warm shower, which was all we could really ask for. After all, our expectations were not that high. I'd stay here again if we played in Prattville and it is close to a handful of restaurants with easy access from the highway.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

Very pleasant & attractive, conveniently located for the traveler off I65, with a friendly staff. Room was very clean & the facility had all you needed. Throw in the hot breakfast & you have got to wonder why you would stay anywhere else? And, a tremendous value!

• Stayed April 2012
Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2012

On a trip through Alabama, we stopped at the welcome center and picked up a coupon book for state hotels. This Days Inn was featured with a coupon that could be used on check-in. Since we have had good experiences with Days Inn, we selected it over competitors. Unlike other hotels, this coupon had no restrictions on time of use. We were traveling on Saturday. When we tried to use the coupon, we were informed that it could not be used on weekends and they quoted us a rate more than 40% higher than the advertised rate - $85 versus $60.

We went down the road where a competitor honored the $55 coupon rate they advertised as their weekend rate!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Grovetown
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2012

I got into town a little late and found this Days Inn right where I needed to be. Having recently had a less than desirable stay at another Days Inn, I was a bit gunshy. I was pleasantly suprised with the friendly staff and exceptionally clean and comfortable room, lobby, and breakfast area. There were nice restaurants easy to walk to and I felt I was in a safe area. The price was a little above what I am used to, but, I paid the same at the last Days Inn I stayed at and was totally disappointed. I found no negatives and would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
HAZARD, KENTUCKY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2012

Everything about this hotel was excellent. I don't know if they had recently renovated or what but my room was very clean, in perfect order, no road sounds, slept like a baby. I was on my way to Gulf Shores, Alabama and read reviews on Tripadvisor. Thought, well, if it's as bad as some of the reviews (totally stupid) I'd have a nervous breakdown. The good reviews gave me confidence. You also get 10 or 15 percent off your meal at Long Horn Steakhouse or O'Charley's if you show them your key. Breakfast - excellent! The bed was to die for. So comfortable, fresh! Very friendly employees. Will stay again next year definitely!!!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
Lansing, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2012

This Days Inn is in a great location. Shopping and restaurants are nearby and even a couple of restaurants are within walking distance, just across the parking lot. We had yummy ribs at the Longhorn Restaurant next to the hotel.
Our room had a big fridge and microwave and the beds were comfortable and the bathroom roomy. When we first walked into the room I noticed a very bad smell and went to open the window only to realize that they did not open. I propped open the door to the hall to get some circulation and turned on the A/C fan to move air. Unfortunately, it didn't help. Room 303 just reeks!!! I'm guessing it's the carpet. Another negative is the lighting. It's very dim. Good luck reading or putting on makeup. Those energy saving light bulbs are lousy at best.

Hotel staff was friendly and they even had fresh cookies in the lobby!

Room Tip: Don't take room 303.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Plymouth, MI
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2012

Last year we stayed here & were very impressed. This year, not as much. The lobby & staff still are superb. However, our room # 203 really needed to be freshened up. The walls & carpet needed a clean up, the faucet in the bathroom leaked onto the counter top, & the furniture had seen better days. Both queen bed blankets had numerous cigarette burns, even though this was a no smoking hotel. Breakfast was good, & the room was warm & inviting. The gym next door usually is available to guests free of charge, except it closes at 1:00 PM on Saturday & is not open on Sunday.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Prattville
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Prattville South
Hampton Inn & Suites Prattville
Baymont Inn & Suites Prattville
La Quinta Inn & Suites Prattville
Courtyard by Marriott Montgomery/Prattville

Been to Days Inn & Suites Prattville? Share your experiences!