“Very Pleased” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn & Suites Prattville

You added Days Inn & Suites Prattville to your Saves list
Days Inn & Suites Prattville
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   600 Old Farm Lane South, I-65 Exit 179, Prattville, AL 36066   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Prattville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Grovetown
“Very Pleased”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2012

I got into town a little late and found this Days Inn right where I needed to be. Having recently had a less than desirable stay at another Days Inn, I was a bit gunshy. I was pleasantly suprised with the friendly staff and exceptionally clean and comfortable room, lobby, and breakfast area. There were nice restaurants easy to walk to and I felt I was in a safe area. The price was a little above what I am used to, but, I paid the same at the last Days Inn I stayed at and was totally disappointed. I found no negatives and would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
HAZARD, KENTUCKY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2012

Everything about this hotel was excellent. I don't know if they had recently renovated or what but my room was very clean, in perfect order, no road sounds, slept like a baby. I was on my way to Gulf Shores, Alabama and read reviews on Tripadvisor. Thought, well, if it's as bad as some of the reviews (totally stupid) I'd have a nervous breakdown. The good reviews gave me confidence. You also get 10 or 15 percent off your meal at Long Horn Steakhouse or O'Charley's if you show them your key. Breakfast - excellent! The bed was to die for. So comfortable, fresh! Very friendly employees. Will stay again next year definitely!!!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
Lansing, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2012

This Days Inn is in a great location. Shopping and restaurants are nearby and even a couple of restaurants are within walking distance, just across the parking lot. We had yummy ribs at the Longhorn Restaurant next to the hotel.
Our room had a big fridge and microwave and the beds were comfortable and the bathroom roomy. When we first walked into the room I noticed a very bad smell and went to open the window only to realize that they did not open. I propped open the door to the hall to get some circulation and turned on the A/C fan to move air. Unfortunately, it didn't help. Room 303 just reeks!!! I'm guessing it's the carpet. Another negative is the lighting. It's very dim. Good luck reading or putting on makeup. Those energy saving light bulbs are lousy at best.

Hotel staff was friendly and they even had fresh cookies in the lobby!

Room Tip: Don't take room 303.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Plymouth, MI
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2012

Last year we stayed here & were very impressed. This year, not as much. The lobby & staff still are superb. However, our room # 203 really needed to be freshened up. The walls & carpet needed a clean up, the faucet in the bathroom leaked onto the counter top, & the furniture had seen better days. Both queen bed blankets had numerous cigarette burns, even though this was a no smoking hotel. Breakfast was good, & the room was warm & inviting. The gym next door usually is available to guests free of charge, except it closes at 1:00 PM on Saturday & is not open on Sunday.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Memphis, TN, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2011

Travelers on a budget are always trying to walk the magical tightrope. How low can I go in price and still get all the essential things I need in a hotel? I am a 43-year-old mother, traveling with an autistic child, so let's just say my I-can-crash-anywhere, youth hostel days are over. A hotel doesn't need to be the Ritz, but certain amenities make all the difference between a pleasant and a gross experience. To me, the essentials of a good hotel are that it be CLEAN with sanitary, comfortable beds. Entrance from an interior corridor is also a very big plus, especially with a child that may wander. Wi-Fi in the room is important, too. For these features I would expect to pay 80-100 dollars per night, plus tax. This hotel has all of the above and more for only about 70 dollars per night. To be more specific: The hotel looks and smells clean in all the common areas as well as in the room. The room itself is large and well-appointed with two good queen beds and a comfortable, uncluttered desk and soft office chair (some rooms have only one bed, a king.) The bathroom is upper-mid-range in terms of appliances but spotlessly clean. Even better, there is a good-sized refrigerator/freezer, microwave and coffee machine in the room. Not just one of those little cube fridges -- a good one! That is unusual in this price range, I think. I've stayed at more expensive hotels that didn't have any of those things. There is a nice hot breakfast included in the price. The a/c unit is very quiet (the bathroom fan is noisy but that doesn't bother me.) I have certainly paid a good deal more for a lot less in my travels.

The only thing that reminds you that you're in a low-to-mid-price hotel is the polyester bedspread and limited tv channel selection. The beds aren't clouds like you might see at a Hampton Inn, but they are certainly comfortable enough, and nice and clean of course!

The service has been very friendly and efficient with me. There is a business center in the front lobby with a printer in case you need to print something out.

If you are stopping in Montgomery this hotel is a GREAT option. It walks the golden tightrope of great value for great price!!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Tuscaloosa,AL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2011

We stayed here for only one night. Our room was nice and very clean. Check in took about 2 minutes. The price was very reasonable especially for the location and breakfast included. I would have expected it to cost more. Breakfast included eggs, sausage, biscuits, waffles, fruit, cereal, danishes. This hotel is surrounded by restaurants an shopping centers. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Columbus, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2011

I found this hotel to be a great find, a great value and very comfortable accommodations. The room I had was very clean and the customer service was good. I would of expected a hotel of this caliber to cost more!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Days Inn & Suites Prattville? Share your experiences!