“Great place to stay for a golf group playing RTJ - Capital Hill” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn & Suites Prattville

Save Saved
You added Days Inn & Suites Prattville to your Saves list
Days Inn & Suites Prattville
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   600 Old Farm Lane South, I-65 Exit 179, Prattville, AL 36066   |
Ranked #7 of 14 hotels in Prattville
McLean, Virginia
“Great place to stay for a golf group playing RTJ - Capital Hill”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2011

Annual Golf Trip Master's weekend. 8 golfers, 8 rooms , 4 nights. Location is 5 min from courses and adjacent all restaurants etc. Location is excellent, facility is very clean, staff and owners could not have been more helpful for our group. Rates were very reasonable and affordable for individual rooms for 2 groups of golfers. breakfast is acceptable.

Owner and staff arranged for a " no charge" late checkout in one room so all of the golfers could shower after our last round and before we left for the airport. A very smart decision on their part. Our group will stay here again the next time we come to Prattville.

• Stayed April 2011

202 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2011

we alway stay here on our way down to Destin to break up our trip. Clean, friendly, comfortable beds and accomodating staff... Pool nice, but not the best view, but that s not why we stay... Excellent breakfast included in stay... No complaints.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family
State Center, Iowa
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2011

Very nice looking and I assume this motel is not very old. Motel and room was very clean. Good breakfast. I'm not sure all days inn are this nice.

Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Plymouth, MI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2010

We have stayed in some pretty bad Days Inn hotels in the past. I was hesitant to reserve a room until I had read other reviews. This is a great, clean, wonderful hotel. Service was fantastic, our room was clean, bright, & comfortable. Breakfast area was spacious, the food was very good. Close to a variety of restaurants. Added benefit was that the gym next door allows free workouts with proof of room key.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Hartford, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2010

We were there only one night. All public areas of the hotel seemed clean. The room was clean. Smelled clean. Felt safe outside. Breakfast was good. Usual American continental items, and it was nice to have the choice of waffle maker, eggs and sausage. Bed comfort was okay.

Had 10% a couple of nearby restaurants with hotel key. Did take advantage of that.

Hotel staff was friendly and helpful. I actually forgot an item and hotel was willing to send it to me. However, I was traveling through that area again shortly thereafter and the staff held it for me to pick up.

My one big negative is with Priceline. We were only going to be there one night and this trip was spontaneous, I decided to go through Priceline.com to book our room. Since I was blind bidding (not knowing which hotel I would get) I at least wanted a 2-star. Priceline says, "Save up to 50% on hotels." Yeah, right! I could have gotten this hotel off the hotel's site for $69.99. I started my bidding at $40. Priceline FINALLY accepted my bid of $65. I saved only $4.99 (just over 5 1/2%). Priceline did not live up the hype.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with friends
Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2010

We stayed at the Days Inn just for one night but could have stayed longer! Very courteous staff, nice, clean, well decorated environment, great rooms and the best breakfast we've ever had at a hotel. Will definately return!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2009

Very nice hotel. Clean, posturpedic beds, nice staff. Excellent breakfast in am. Very home like atmosphere in the breakfast room. We stay there every year on way down to FL and always will. Been very satisfied at this Days Inn.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with family

Been to Days Inn & Suites Prattville? Share your experiences!