“Very happy great place and people to be around” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Prattville
Remlap
“Very happy great place and people to be around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

This is my home away from home great friendly people and service the staff is always helpful to do anything for u that they can would highly recommend them to friends and family to stay nice pool and convent to the Bass ProShop always have hot Coffee fresh and ready 24/7

• Stayed June 2014
Catrice S, General Manager at Howard Johnson Prattville, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Dear CSXDOC,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel and for your 5 star rating. It is a great pleasure to know that our team makes you feel at home when you are here. We strive to ensure that each of our guest experience a "Home Away from Home" feeling when staying with us. We greatly appreciate you being our guest and we thank you for sharing your experience with other travelers. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Catrice Spence

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Grand Forks, North Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

As a person who travels a lot, I have found this Howard Johnson to be just what I needed to ensure I was at my best to handle business. Comfort is very important to me. The staff was polite, professional and concerned. My room was clean and comfortable. I will be returning. Thanks

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Dear C W,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for your 5 Star Rating. We are pleased to hear that you found the comfort you expected and the professionalism that you needed to take care of your business. We know you have a choice of hotels when traveling but we are delighted that you chose our Howard Johnson - Prattville. We look forward to your next visit when in the Prattville area.

Prattville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

TThe room was very very clean the ladys at front desk was super the cleaning stuff was great we stayed about 10days asked for something they gave it it was close to places to eat an shop i would say stay here on your way to were u r going

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Catrice S, Manager at Howard Johnson Prattville, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Mr. Wendell D,

Thank you for being our guest during your visit to Prattville and for this wonderful review of our hotel. We greatly appreciate you and look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

Manager
Jones
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

I checked in late afternoon. I walk in the door and I smell fresh baked cookies. The staff always greet me like family. I have options. I can stay at other hotels in this area. I choose to stay here. I have gotten to know the staff. The manager Miss catrise greeted me with a hug. This hotel is definitely worth the stay. Clean room, nice pool and of course the cookies..lol

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Catrice S, General Manager at Howard Johnson Prattville, responded to this review, May 31, 2014
Thank you for choosing our Howard Johnson Prattville for your lodging needs and for your fantastic feedback. We are delighted to know that you have enjoyed staying with us and for allowing us to be your home away from home. Thank you again for your loyalty and kind words.

Looking forward to your return in the near future.

Catrice Spence

Been to Howard Johnson Prattville? Share your experiences!