“happy to be a preferred customer” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Prattville
Certificate of Excellence 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

I travel here often for work and have stayed at a couple of the other hotels in the area and hands down the the Howard johnson in Prattville,Alabama is a great deal for a plan get away or priced at a bargin rate for spontaneous me time get away. With excellent upgrades I was expecting to pay more on my next visit but to my surprise the price remained the same. So if you like a great deal with friendly customer reps I suggest you give Horward Johnson a good look and any problems their manager Mrs.Spence has often help me with any concerns or questions.

Room Tip: Second floor room are my favorites
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Catrice S, General Manager at Howard Johnson Prattville, responded to this review, March 7, 2014
Dear Bruce P, Thank you for choosing Howard Johnson - Prattville for your lodging needs and for your kind review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers. Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to your return in the near future.
Santo Andre, Brazil
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

Hotel is simple but nice. It is clean, not so noisy. Prefer to get internal corridor rooms. Breakfast is free and quite better that I was expecting for. A lot of restaurants in the neighborhood. Staff is not so friendly but do the job. There is a brand new Hampton Inn accross the street but it is quite expensive. If you don't mind a simple hotel, stay here.

Room Tip: Internal Corridor ! Does not get a street face room, looked unsecure as they are in front of a gas s...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Catrice S, Manager at Howard Johnson Prattville, responded to this review, March 7, 2014
Dear Mr. Campoy,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I apologize that you didn't find our staff to be as friendly as they should have been. We have always taken pride in exceeding our guests’ expectations and I deeply regret that we failed you. Please be assured that this will be addressed immediately so that a repeat of this will not occur again. Again, we thank you for being our guest and look forward to your return.
Merritt Island
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

It's okay for the price but the room wasn't as clean as I would have liked and the appearance was definitely dated. Like I said, the price was right for one night. Chances are I won't use Howard Johnson's again however. I'll pay the extra for a nicer room next time.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Catrice S, General Manager at Howard Johnson Prattville, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
Dear Pascal, Thank you so much for choosing our Howard Johnson Prattville for your lodging needs. I cannot express to you fully how disappointed I am in myself and my team that you didn't find your room as clean as expected. We consistently strive to ensure that we not only meet our guests expectations but that we exceed them. I would be honored if you would allow us another opportunity to serve you and your family when you revisit the Prattville area, and I will make certain that you will not have a repeat of your experience. Thank you for sharing your feedback and for alerting me of this situation; I hope to see you again when you return to our wonderful city.
Jones
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

I travel for work often and I choose to stay at the Howard johnson, the staff is very friendly and it is a short walk to the bass pro shop. Every stay the rooms are clean. It's a good value I would recommend anyone to stay here..(Chris d )

• Stayed October 2013
Dear Chris D, Thank you for choosing Howard Johnson Pratttville for your lodging needs and for your kind review. Our Team is pleased to hear that we are your hotel of choice when you are in the area. Thank you for your kind comments and l will be sure to share this with them. Thank you for being our loyal guest and we look forward to your return.
Mobile, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

we had car trouble on our way to B'ham, Al at midnight, we check into the hotel and the next day the manager of the hotel found out that we were stranded and gave us a discount and helped us find a place that would service our auto mobile. the love and attention that the staff gave us we couldn't thank them enough. the service was the best I have ever encounter in all of my traveling, we vacation every year my family and I and we always use 10 or more rooms with the experience I had with the staff we will forever look to your hotels may God Bless the staff at Prattville, Al

Room Tip: rooms with a view south
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Dear Mary W T, Thank you sincerely for choosing our Howard Johnson - Prattville for your recent lodging needs and for your generous review of our property. Our entire team is pleased to hear that we were able to take great care of you while you were in the area. Thank you for your kind and gracious comments about our Team and the Prattville location, and we look forward to your return.

Been to Howard Johnson Prattville? Share your experiences!