“Get away weekend” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Prattville
Fort Myers, Florida
“Get away weekend”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

The location is excellent but the overall service could use some help. My reservations were messed up and the charged me the wrong price for the 3 nights. Doesn't offer free breakfast like a lot of the other hotels nearby.

• Stayed May 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
tuscaloosa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

I stay here quite often because it is ten minutes from Capital (Montgomery, Al)...but I really stay because the whole staff is always and I mean always friendly and act like they are glad you are their guest. The rooms are always very nice and well cared for by very nice people.

Thank goodness they still have the buffet breakfast and have not change to the terrible "Bistro" concept other Courtyards have changed to....to these I go to Waffle House or just skip breakfast.

Can't say enough about how nice the staff is and right now the breakfast is wonderful.

Room Tip: ask and you will receive best room available to meet your needs.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Lexington, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

In the midst of a horrendous storm on the way to Florida, my wife and I were forced to stay in Prattville. The Courtyard was the only place with a vacancy. I'm so glad! Because of local events, only two rooms were available - a double or a suite. The manager gave us discount because we're Elite members (and AAA) and we took the suite. It was SWEET! Very clean and spacious. Awesome staff. This is a great property and well-maintained. A good night's sleep after a long day on the road. Highly recommend!

My only knock with this property - the breakfast isn't included unlike it's major competitors. However, if you're road weary, stay here!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Bangkok, Thailand
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

Your typical Courtyard. Everything as expected. However the reverse cycle A/C was noisy and rattled at night making dozing off to sleep hard work. It seems to be a feature of the Courtyards in the area apparently. Breakfast was buffet and was very good although the selection was limited. Service from all the staff was great.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Huntsville, Alabama
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

I want to start with the Great part.. The place is beautiful right off you notice that its been taken care of, from the front of the building to the room its a great stay. next Is the Breakfest It was great and one day the service was outstanding with Bailey taking care of everything I needed.
Now the bad side when we got there no one at the desk we waited and waited I even called while standing at the desk finally Iguanna showed up smelling like a cigarate and she seemed pissed off that we needed service. She was rude through the whole process and left me mad when I walked away I hate to be a burden on anyone so I will avoid this location for awhile I'm sure that the management has delt with problems due to her before there is no way that attitude just popped up for me and I'm sure they know how much damage a person like that can cause. I spoke to my secratary who made the reservation for me and she said to give her another try so I did I called down for extra pillows to a phone that was never answered a few time and eventually walked down to find no one there again and waited and waited again here she came from the same area smelling like an ashtray again and agraviated that I needed help again. I walked off instead of dealing with her and waited till i calmed down then I called again and she answered I asked for pillows she said she would get them up to me and guess what I went to sleep without extra pillows. I guess she likes the money just not the customer service part. Next bad was Sarah the waitress. She wasnt rude she just didnt seem like waiting on me was important she picked out a few customers and treated them like they were the only people in the area and ignored me I had tto ask for help multiple times and the icing on the cake was when i asked for milk which had ran out she rolled her eyes at me and walked off went to the other table asked them if they needed anything then went and got my milk. Tara at the desk was great and made me feel like she wanted me there and Doug at the front desk knew the area very well and refered me to a great cajun place downtown. It was a good stay except for the 2 guest service reps that didnt really belong. I hope that they are completly retraind or replaced with someone that likes this type of job, until that happens Ill stick to somewhere else that will atleast treat me like they want me there.

Room Tip: No great views here but the side the pool is on is the best side and a room on the 3rd floor is also...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Francine M, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Montgomery/Prattville, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay. This lets us know the areas that we are doing well and areas where we can improve. I am glad that you liked our hotel and some of our team members, but was disapponted to see that you did not receive the great service that you deserved at all times during your stay. This is not the norm for us as we pride ourselves in taking the best care of our guests at all times. Please be assured that we have addressed the issues with the two associates that did not provide the best service. Please also know that we did praise the other associates who did provide the type of service that shows that we do care about all of our guests. We hope that you will return to give us another chance to regain your confidence in us. We look forward to serving you again soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here on a saturday night. Used priceline. After taxes via priceline my total was around $60. Comfortable bed with great sheets. Flat screen, fridge, pull out table workstation on wheels, great shower, great smelling soap. Clean. Only downside was some loud people at 2am but its expected in a big city on a saturday

• Stayed March 2013
Francine M, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Montgomery/Prattville, responded to this review, March 16, 2013
Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay! It was our pleasure to serve you and provide you with a great value! We look forward to serving you again soon!
Hartselle, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

I was very impressed with this place. The bed was very comfortable. They had a new TV and super fast free Internet. I would recommend this place to anyone staying in the area.

Also included in the room was an iron, ironing board, microwave, coffee maker and complimentary coffee.

• Stayed February 2013
Francine M, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Montgomery/Prattville, responded to this review, March 16, 2013
We are so glad that you were pleased with your room and the amenities we offer. It is our goal to provide clean rooms and great service everytime! We look forward to seeing you on your next trip!

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Montgomery/Prattville? Share your experiences!