“Great Value” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Prattville South

You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Prattville South to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Prattville South
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Prattville
Orlando, Florida
“Great Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

This was the second stop for a special father/son trip. We liked the fact that it was on the north side of Montgomery. The staff was extremely helpful and the hotel was new and clean. We would stay here again when in the area. My son loved the pancake machine.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Toni F, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Prattville South, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Thank you, Mike M, for sharing your special father/son time with us. We thoroughly enjoyed having you with us and helping you find things to do around here. Your time and effort to share a review with us are greatly appreciated too. We look forward to having you and your son with us again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

After a terrible experience with Clanton Holiday Inn Express, we made our way to Prattville!! Couldn't have been any happier!!! Friendly staff, very clean, and most of all...very accommodating to our needs!! Everything was perfect, including breakfast the next morning!! A special thank you to their general manager, Toni, for helping us contact guest relations and taking the time to make sure we were satisfied!! Excellent customer service and we felt like we were "guests", being taken care of the right way!! It's not easy traveling far distances, especially when young children are involved!! We thank you again!!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Toni F, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Prattville South, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Thank you, Christy1209, for your loyalty to the Holiday Inn Express brand and for allowing us the opportunity to take care of you here in Prattville even after a negative experience elsewhere. You are very welcome for everything. It was our pleasure to have your family as our guests during your journey. We are so thankful that we were able to ease your mind and accommodate your needs. Please don't hesitate to call me if you need any further assistance.
HOPKINSVILLE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this new hotel. I arrived during the wee hours of the morning and was treated no differently than if I'd arrived in the afternoon. I was able to take the last room available and it was perfect, quiet, safe , and clean. When I came downstairs for breakfast I was greeted by the GM and the Asst GM. They treated me like family. They were kind and showed me where the breakfast was and helped me find good places to eat for dinner. The staff was kind. The hotel provided me with all the amenities I needed while I was away from home. I was depressed to be honest, but the GM AND asst GM made me forget my troubles as they made me laugh and took the time get to know me. I will definitely be back. I highly recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed June 2013
Toni F, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Prattville South, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
MyGrace17,
Thank you so very much for honoring us with your stay and your heartfelt review. We thoroughly enjoyed having you, getting to know you, and it was certainly our pleasure to take care of you. We are humbled by your kind words, and are thrilled that you felt at home with us and were able to put your troubles aside for a little while. Our lives are greatly enriched when we connect with awesome guests like you! We look forward to serving you again.
Chickamauga, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

We were pleased with the room, even though the "suite" was just an extra long regular hotel room. The beds were comfortable and the pull out sofa was great for our 6 year old son. The breakfast was great as well. The staff members were extra nice and enhanced our experience. We will definitely consider this hotel next year on our way to the beach.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Toni F, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Prattville South, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
We really appreciate you staying with us, S2shouse. It was our pleasure to take care of you on your way to the beach. Thank you for sharing a review and for considering us again. Guests coming back is the best "review" of all! We look forward to serving you again!
Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Very easy to locate and staff was excellent. Room was fantastic and decorated nicely. Definitely would stay there again. We arrived very late (about 11 pm) and everything was ready for us. Easy check in and out.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Toni C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Prattville South, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Thank you so much, John B, for taking the time to share your experience with the TripAdvisor community. We appreciate your review and are very grateful for the opportunity to serve your needs during your travels. We would be honored to take care of you again!
great midwest
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

My family and I recently booked five rooms at this hotel, and were thrilled with the accommodations. This is a newer hotel, and located not-to-far off the interstate next to a golf course. The view from our window was great - so tranquil! The hotel was very quiet as well, and all the staff were great. As always, the hot breakfast and breakfast area were very good. I will definitely stay here again on future trips thru this area.

Room Tip: I always ask for a corner room on the top floor. These seem the quietest.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Toni C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Prattville South, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Readytotravel95,

You sound like a well seasoned traveler with 72 contributions! I'd love to sit down and hear about all those adventures.

Thank you so much for staying with us and bringing such a large group of family members with you. We are so glad you all enjoyed your time with us. Your review is greatly appreciated, and we hope to serve you again.
Monroe, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

I recently booked a room for out-of-town family at this hotel. They stated the location was great and the accommodations were really nice. However, the one thing that my in-laws (who travel a lot) continued to rave about was the front desk clerk. They said his name was Jesse James, which they truly got a kick out of. They said they were greeted by the nicest, "Outlaw" ever! Ha! Both my mother and father-in-law raved about the front desk clerk. They said that he was the most helpful, and friendliest hotel clerk, they had ever dealt with. She said it was so nice to be greeted with a warm smile and for someone to explain everything. On another day, he was cleaning their room and said that his attention to detail was outstanding. They had never stayed in a hotel where the room would pass any military inspection. Finally, their last day, guess who checked them out? Yep, Jesse James! I'm not sure about the other employees who work their, but if they are anything like Jesse, you have a wonderful staff. If not, then you should hire more like him or at least let him train them on customer service! Please thank him for my parents and myself. It sure was comforting to know they were taken great care of while staying there. -- Joan R.

Room Tip: My biggest tip is to make sure you have Jesse James take care of you!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Toni C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Prattville South, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Joan R,

Thank you so much for letting us know how well our team took care of your family and what an awesome impression Jesse James made on them. We all strive daily to be a great hotel guests love; and we utilize ALL feedback to learn, grow and improve. We appreciate you taking the time to share your kind words. Hope to see you with your family next time!

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Prattville South? Share your experiences!