“Rave Reviews from our attendees” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Atlanta, Georgia
“Rave Reviews from our attendees”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

I didn't actually have the experience of dining here but several of our attendees did and gave it rave reviews. I will make plans to try it next time.

Visited January 2014

Mundelein, Illinois
“Christmas 2013”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

I had called for a reservation on Dec. 22 our first night flying in. When I called I left a message and the restaurant got back to confirm right away very impressed! We had a very late flight - cancellations Dec. 22 so when I realized dinner was not going to work I called left a message to reschedule and they were so nice called back and made the change!! The person at the restaurant even said to drive safe coming in from Mobile that night, how nice of her!! I had also requested a table by the fireplace. Well when we arrived had a drink at the bar nice bartender lots of fun! We also had our table by the fireplace. This restaurant is decorated beautiful!! Everyone is so nice and the food is really, really good!!! This is such a nice restaurant. Beautiful charm and great food. Looks rustic from the outside but elegant on the inside. Have dinner here you will not be disappointed. We have been here 3 times and we come from Wisconsin and Illinois, not too close!! Every time we're in Point Clear we come!!

New Orleans, Louisiana
“Key Lime Bread Pudding.....YUM!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

I have driven by this place since some time in the early 1990's. We spent our summer vacations in Fort Morgan and came to the Punta Clara Candy Company for their wonderful confections. I always wondered about the "Wash House" restaurant sitting behind the Victorian house but never had the opportunity to eat there....until now. Well folks, like everyone else has said, it was well worth the wait. Our table was romantic, the food was great, the service, ok it wasn't first class but you could see that they were trying. It was all made up for by an unexpected dessert "recommended by Southern Living." If you are near Point Clear, don't wait as long as I did to try this place.

Enterprise, Alabama
“Doesn't get any better than this”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

Our dining experience was spectacular. The food was "out of this world". The service was great and the atmosphere was genuine. Would highly recommend this restaurant.

Sterrett, Alabama
“Wash House Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

Stellar place to go and eat some of the most wonderful food ever. You will be so surprised at this place, it takes you to a dining experience you would not expect. Our hats are off to the Chef !!!

Visited November 2013