You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Phenix City-Fort Benning Area to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Phenix City-Fort Benning Area
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1702 US 280 Bypass, Phenix City, AL 36867 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Phenix City - Columbus)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Phenix City
Mayodan, North Carolina
“Awesome staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

The hotel was very clean and offered a full range of amenities. Nice area and only a few minutes from Fort Benning. Staff was very friendly and genuinely concerned about the needs of their guests (especially Yvonne at the front desk). Breakfast was excellent. Highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
LynnDaughtry, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Phenix City-Fort Benning Area, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Thank you so much for your kind review! I will pass your comments to the rest of the staff and especially Mrs. Yvonne! I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to your return!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

The front desk attendant was the best I've seen (Yvonne). Along with a good room, this is what leaves an impression. Her attitude seemed genuine and sincere. The property was clean. Would stay here again if I'm in the area.

• Stayed September 2012
LynnDaughtry, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Phenix City-Fort Benning Area, responded to this review, October 6, 2012
Thank you for your kind comments! I will make sure to pass your review to the rest of the staff. We will be waiting for you and your family to visit us again soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

All of the employees were very friendly and the hotel was very clean. I would definitely stay here again. There's not much to do in the surrounding area if youre not planning on going to fort benning, but the people were nice, and they had really good free breakfast :D

• Stayed September 2012
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope that you will come back to visit with us again soon. Next time you must visit the huge outdoor shopping mall and museums and parks just a short drive away. Safe travels for the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012 via mobile

A family member recommended this hotel to me and I am glad she did. I was a guest there from 9/4/12 thru 9/7/12. The hotel was very clean and the staff was wonderful, especially Mrs. Lvonne and Ms. KeKe. It was obvious that both ladies enjoyed their work. Ms. KeKe was a wonderful breakfast attendant. The food was always hot and fresh and you never had to wait on anything because the food never ran out. She spoke to everyone and always asked how they were doing. Mrs. Lvonne was just as friendly as Ms. KeKe. She greeted everyone with a smile and she was also my go to person for info about attractions and restaurants in the area. I am from N.C. so I love southern cooking and Mrs. Lvonne directed me to a restaurant that had some of the best southern cooking I have ever tasted. Thank you Mrs. Lvonne and Ms.KeKe, and thanks so much Holiday Inn Express & Suites...ps...the room attendants were all very nice and accommodating also. ----- S.R. Allen, N.C.

• Stayed September 2012
I am so glad you had a great stay with us! Thank you so much for your kind comments. I will make sure to share them with the rest of the staff. Ms. Kee Kee and Mrs. Yvonne are both role models in the hospitality industry. You can not help but see how much they truely love what they do each day. They are great at what they do and it shows! We do look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Lawrenceville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

The first thing you notice is how well the hotel is kept. The second is how awesome the employees are. They were super friendly, and eager to help out what ever the situation. They had a really nice breakfast bar that any one would like to eat at. The hotel is located only about fifteen miles from Fort Benning which made it nice. Only thing I didn't care for was there was no exhaust fan in the bathroom. Other than that, the room was awesome, housekeeping was awesome, and the hotel was awesome. Great work everyone for making my stay great.

Room Tip: We did not have a exhaust fan in the bathroom and fogged up the windows. You might leave a door ope...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
LynnDaughtry, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Phenix City-Fort Benning Area, responded to this review, September 3, 2012
Thank you for your kind review. I will pass it to the rest of the staff. We do have the wisper quiet bathroom fans. You may not be able to hear them which is great! I wish you safe travels for the future.
Gm
Oxford, Iowa, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

My son and I came down to see my youngest son graduate from the Infantry at Fort Benning. The staff especially manager Lvonne were wonderful. They were very friendly and caring. The staff greeted us every time we passed the desk, I was upset because my son did not get his pass and Lvonne brought me tissues and talked to me. My son did end up getting his pass and stayed the night with us. Lvonne let us checkout at 1pm instead of 11 to spend more time with my son and I was grateful for that. The breakfast was great. The beds were very comfy and soft sheets. The rooms were very clean and smelled good. The night staff seemed a bit understaffed Lvonne worked very hard. The internet did not work in the room during our entire 3 day stay, so if you need this for work, it could be a problem. Overall, I highly recommend this motel.

Room Tip: Do not go through Expedia. We did not get a handicap accessible room they promised. Call the motel y...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
I regret that you were unable to get on the internet during your stay with us. I wonder if you let the front desk know of your trouble? We have a support team that we can call 24/7 to help with any internet problem that you may have. We do have a secure login and the code is provided to you at check in. Sounds like you did enjoy your stay and I would like to congratulate your soldier on graduating. Thank you for your valuable feedback. I wish you safe travels for the future.
Groveland, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

My husband and I rent a king room for two nights when our soon to son in law was graduating. From the army. The staff was do very helpful from helping us find a place to eat to proving us with a toothbrush. The room was clean and odor free. The bed was comfortable and the sheets were so soft. We had a small party and they opened up the dining room for us to use. I would stay at this hotel anytime.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate your valuable feedback and will pass it to the rest of our staff. I hope you will come back to stay with us again soon.
GM

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Phenix City-Fort Benning Area? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Phenix City-Fort Benning Area

Address: 1702 US 280 Bypass, Phenix City, AL 36867 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Phenix City - Columbus)
Location: United States > Alabama > Phenix City
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Phenix City
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Phenix City-Fort Benning Area 2.5*
The Phenix City, AL Holiday Inn Express near Columbus, GA welcomes you. Our hotel in Phenix City, AL provides an ideal location near many area points of interest, such as Chattahoochee Valley Community College, the River Center for Performing Arts and Forts Benning & Mitchell. Your family can enjoy a relaxing stay at our hotel in Phenix City, right across the river from beautiful Columbus, GA & near many attractions including the Civil War Naval Museum, Idle Hour Park, the Phenix City Amphitheater & the National Infantry Museum at Fort Benning. If shopping is your preference, check out Peachtree Mall in Columbus, just 5 miles from our hotel in Phenix City, AL, or try the Columbus Park Crossing for some great bargains. Business travelers can enjoy a stay at our Phenix City accommodations near Columbus, GA because of our convenient location near area businesses such as Mead Coated Board, Aflac, Continental Carbon, Phenix Industrial Park, Synovus and Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital. Our Phenix City, AL hotel offers a 24 hr business center, a meeting room and convenient business services. We also provide free high-speed Internet access. During your stay at our Phenix City hotel, you can enjoy our outdoor pool, a 24 hr fitness center & the free hot breakfast bar featuring our signature cinnamon rolls. Check out our excellent Phenix City hotel room deals and book your hotel reservation today. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Phenix City-Fort Benning Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Phenix City - Columbus
Holiday Inn Phenix City
Phenix City Holiday Inn

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Phenix City-Fort Benning Area, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.