“Highly Recommend this Motel.” 5 of 5 stars

Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Pelham
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cumming, Georgia
“Highly Recommend this Motel.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2011

Excellent staff, clean rooms and sufficient breakfast. Good location for mall & restaurants. Recommend this motel to individuals or families. Did not order room service or use the spa or swimming pool.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Hamptonhoover, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Birmingham Pelham/I-65, responded to this review, June 15, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to comment about your experience at our hotel. We take great pride in providing excellent service and product and appreciate when guests let us know that we have met or even exceed their expectations. I will certainly pass your comments along to our team and again, thank you for your feedback. We hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2011

This is a very nice Fairfield. Probably one of the best Fairfield Inns that I have stayed at. My room had a separate sitting area from the bedroom area. The hotel is new so every thing was nice. I would definitely stay here again if I were in the area. Very good value for the price that I paid ($110).

Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Hamptonhoover, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Birmingham Pelham/I-65, responded to this review, June 4, 2011
Thank you very much for your feedback on a recent stay at our hotel. We take great pride in providing excellent service and a quality product. It brings us great satisfaction when we hear that we have succeeded in meeting or even exceeding our guest's expectation. Thank you again for taking the time to give some feedback about your experience and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Lisa Singleton
Dothan, Alabama
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2011

I made reservations for a suite, however it was not the one I had viewed in a photo (there are several types of suites so make sure you know which one you need and get). Also, I specifically went to this hotel because it had an indoor "heated" pool, however, the pool was cold and the whirlpool was only luke warm. The front desk raised the pool temp 2 degrees for me which did help, but still cool. In the evening the front desk person was difficult to locate, he was either on the guest computers or in the main lounge watching TV. Other than that the decor was beautiful!!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
Hamptonhoover, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Birmingham Pelham/I-65, responded to this review, January 25, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay at our hotel. We take great pride in providing excellent service and product and we always appreciate feedback as it helps us understand areas where we need to improve. I will be sharing comments about your recent experience with our team and assure you that future guests will not be disappointed. thank you again for sharing and we hope you will give us a try the next time you are in our area.
Montgomery, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2010

Fanastic, New & Eclectic Decor!
I've stayed several several times in the few months since they opened and I am still 100% satisfield about everything at this magnificent hotel!
If you get a chance, stay in the king suite with a jacuzzi tub...the tub is deep and wide with powerful jets, but the best part was that while you're feeling like a princess splashing around in the jacuzzi you can watch TV!....there's a window from the bathroom to the bedroom that has shutters on it that open up....my gawd what a great idea! And, if you need privacy on the potty you can cloa the sitters and the comode is behind another wall as well....great design....I think I rolled around in that tub for 3 hours.....now I'm all exfiated and sporting some soft an glowy skin...ohh yes!
If you need a snack in th middle of the night...no problem as they hav a wonderful variety and the night manager, Stephen, is very helpful and such a sweetie...he's the main reason I keep returning....he hilarious...nothing like a helpful hand and a good laugh when your on the road all alone!

• Stayed January 2011
Hamptonhoover, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Birmingham Pelham/I-65, responded to this review, August 7, 2010
Thank you for your evealuation on Trip Advisor. We take great pride in providing excellence in service and product and surveys like yours help us measure our performance. I am so glad that Stephen took great care of you and will pass this along to him. In the meantime, we look forward to your next visit with us.

Thank you again!

Rakesh Patel
Destin, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2010

New Hotel. Very Upscale. Everything was clean. Great Price. Stayed in an Executive King Room. My room had all the amenities I needed (coffee maker,microwave,refrigerator) it was very spacious, quiet and equipped with fast internet. Nice having 2 flat screen televisions and a large desk. Bed was comfortable with several pillows. Well equipped business center located just off of the large lobby. The lobby had a huge flat screen and a fireplace it was a great spot to relax with co-workers at the end of the day. Nice patio if you wanted to go outside. The workout room was well equipped and I was glad to see a set of free weights. The indoor pool was clean and the hotel provided towels. Front Desk staff went above and beyond with dinner recommendations and directions. The free breakfast contained a large selection of choices and a welcome surprise - they had REAL eggs along with excellent hot coffee. Zero complaints! I will be back.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Birmingham Pelham/I-65? Share your experiences!