“Cannot go wrong with HGI” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in Oxford
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Woodstock, United States
“Cannot go wrong with HGI”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

As with all Hilton brands, this hotel provided a first rate experience and an exceptionally helpful staff. Terrific location to interstate and dining. It was my second stay at this particular hotel and will continue to stay here every time I am in the Anniston area.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Bethany S, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Oxford/Anniston, responded to this review, August 15, 2014
Hello Martin,

Thank you for taking the time to leave Hilton Garden Inn such a wonderful review. We are so happy that you had a good experience with us multiple times. We will definitely share your kind words with our staff.

We look forward to having you stay with us again. See you soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Peoria, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

First time in the Anniston, Alabama area and I was very pleased with location of the hotel. Very close to shopping and restraunts. The hotel breakfest was full service and very good. A very nice hotel with friendly staff and if I would stay at the hotel again.

Hello Terrell,

Thank you for your wonderful review of Hilton Garden Inn! We are thrilled that you had a good stay with us. We look forward to having you again!
Lansing, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Breakfast staff went above and beyond. When Wife could not come down for breakfast, on several occasions they provided a tray and utensils for me to take breakfast up to her in the room. Best I have ever experienced for whole week. Lost $3.00 in vending machine. Front desk gave me refund plus the items I intended to purchase for free. Wow!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Hello Timothy,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. We take pride in our commitement to meet and surpass your highest expectations. We hope you and your wife will stay with us again!
Brandon, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

The lady at the bar/restaurant was very friendly and helpful. Her attitude and customer service was GREAT!! She was very knowledge about the different drinks they offered and would ask questions to people who didn't know what they wanted to feel out what they liked and she would fix them drinks by what they told her. Everyone liked her choices.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Hello Kimberly,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a good review of our amenities. We are happy to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us and we will definitely pass on your positive comments to our staff!

We look forward to having you stay with us again!
Pinehurst, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Great hotel - front desk needs training. Well, we need 200 characters minimum to post. I scheduled two weeks at this hotel on the same date. No Government rate the second week. I have to pay the difference between per diem and the actual charge.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Bethany S, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Oxford/Anniston, responded to this review, December 29, 2014
Charles,

We are so sorry you had this problem while staying with us. If you are interested in discussing this issue further, please call our hotel directly at 2568310083. We are happy to assist you in making this right.
Adamsville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

The Hotel was staff and facilities were excellent. Melody Warren represented the hotel in an excellent way and made our convention run smooth. The hotel is located in a very strategic location next to shopping, restaurants. It was a great experience and would recommend it for business or pleasure

Barry,

Thank you for this stellar review. We will be happy to pass this along to Melody! We hope to see you again soon!
Leeds, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

I really hope that someone will read my comments and they be acknowledged and shared with the staff and management at the Hilton Garden Inn. My high school sweetheart and I were married on last Friday morning, May 16, 2014. We had a one-night reservation for a whirlpool king-size room at the Anniston hotel location. We stayed there once before and were excited to return as newlyweds. When we arrived, the lobby was milling with groups of senior citizens who were attending a Lions Club convention. I approached the front desk (fourth or fifth in line), and watched as Darcy checked in several other guests before I reached the front of the line. Darcy deserves a bonus for the speedy, professional, and hospitable welcome each person received from her. She didn't get flustered, and she multi-tasked like I've never seen someone do before. When I gave her my name and reservation information, she gave me the biggest smile. Darcy had been on the phone for the past two days with my new mother-in-law, making arrangements for my husband and me to receive complimentary room service for the evening and treats, like chocolate covered strawberries, were to be delivered to our room that night. Not only that, but Darcy took it upon herself to find a beautiful bridal greeting card that she signed on behalf of our family and gave to me when checking in. She made sure to inform the night shift front desk personnel that we were to receive treats and drinks from the lobby pantry too. Darcy made us feel so special. Dan and I don't have much money, and we couldn't afford anything other than a quick civil service at the courthouse or a honeymoon that lasted more than one night. Darcy and the entire staff at your Anniston hotel truly made our special day even more special than I could have hoped for...I certainly hope that Darcy will receive some recognition for her stellar service!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Congratulations on your marriage! Darcy does have a way with keeping everything under control. We will be more than happy to share these comments with her! We hope to have you stay with us again!

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Oxford/Anniston? Share your experiences!