My husband and I stayed at this property for two nights. It was the perfect time to go to Orange Beach. The place is almost deserted. Therefore, hotel rates are inexpensive and you don't have to deal with the crowds.
Beacuse of our Priority Club status, we were upgraded to a room with a gulf view. I would recommend PAYING for the gulf view if necessary. It was worth it. The only problem is that if you have door open and someone is in the pool, you hear everything. Although it wasn't beach weather, there's an entrance right to the beach at the hotel.
The only real problem I have with the hotel is that it's not completely non-smoking. And the smoking rooms aren't even segregated on their own floor. Therefore, when coming from our room and going to our room, we had to deal with the smell.
The staff was always helpful and attentive. The ladies who prepare breakfast are credits to the hotel. However, everyone is friendly and seem genuinely happy to have you at their hotel.
Our bathtub was having problems draining and before we came back the following day the problem was fixed. The internet was a bit slow at times, but managable.
We will absolutely return to Orange Beach and when we do, we will stay at this property.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Orange Beach-On The Beach Hotel Orange Beach
- Holiday Inn Express Orange Beach-On The Beach Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Orange Beach
- Holiday Inn Orange Beach
- Orange Beach Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Holiday Inn Express, On the Beach in Orange Beach Alabama every day feels like paradise. You'll find miles of white sand beach and the emerald blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico steps from our door. Our beachfront location offers private beach access for swimming and lounging. We also offer a beachfront pool with hot tub and and pool bar.We're centrally located near attractions such as restaurants, deep sea fishing, parasailing, wave running, shopping at the Tanger Outlet Mall, concerts at the Amphitheater at the Wharf, Waterville, Gulf State Park and the Gulf Islands National Seashore. Amenities include beachfront outdoor heated pools & hot tub; seasonal poolside tiki bar; free breakfast; private beachfront balconies; free wifi; free parking; HDTVs; 24 hour business center; 24 hour fitness center; 920 square foot meeting room; sundries shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Orange Beach-On The Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.