“Great Location” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Orange Beach
Lafayette, United States
“Great Location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Located on the beach. Great Views. Great Price. The staff was very courteous. The hotel was undergoing some renovation, but this caused no problems. The location is fantastic as it is directly on the beach and within minutes of several local attractions. Overall would recommend this hotel to anyone who enjoys a great beach location.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Stephanie M, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Orange Beach Beachfront, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Daniel S,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us. I am glad to hear that you had a great time with us and I will pass your compliments along to the rest of our staff. We are excited about our guest room renovations and we hope to welcome you back to see our improvements. Thank you again for recommending us and we hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
New Orleans, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

I planned a fun girls trip with my Mom and searched for a hotel forever. Most of the hotels in the area are junky/spring break places or just very expensive around 180+ a night!! We wanted to spend our money shopping and not all on a nice hotel.. But we also wanted a nice bed and clean floors! I was in charge of the hotel reservations since I travel often for work.. After some major discouragement in my online hotel searches, I came across The Hilton Garden Inn.. I've always loved the hilton but expected the prices to be too high. I was wrong! I expected some bad reviews but nope, all the reviews were rave! I booked it immediately. I was blown away by the decor. The place was just remodeled.. It was clean, modern, fresh... and on the beach! There are hardly any other hotels around so it was not crowded at all. We really enjoyed our stay. For sure the best hotel I've ever stayed with in the area. We will be back for sure!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Stephanie M, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Orange Beach Beachfront, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Christina P,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your girls trip to Orange Beach. I am happy to hear that you had a great time with us and that you were able to enjoy all that we have to do. We did just remodel our lobby and common areas and we are happy to say that we have begun renovations on our guest rooms as well. We look forward to welcoming you back to see our improvements! Thanks again your choosing us and thank you for your candid review. Safe travels.
Huntsville, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

I have already communicated with the hotel management so this is just a followup. This hotel is in a great location, right on the beach. It's clean, well maintained, and the rooms were just fine. A few minor issues during renovations but those were fleeting and will not affect anyone staying here once the work is complete. The most outstanding thing, aside from the great value, is the staff. They are all friendly and quick to help. They have definitely gotten the message that a staff can make or break a hotel stay, no matter how wonderful otherwise. Great place to stay!

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Stephanie M, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Orange Beach Beachfront, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
20FlOz,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am happy to hear that you had a great time and I will certainly pass your compliments along to the rest of our staff. Excellent customer service is our ultimate goal and I am happy to hear that we delivered it to you. We began guest room remodeling earlier this month and we look forward to welcoming you back to see our improvements. Until then, we wish you safe travels.
Shrewsbury, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Be smart...this hotel is right on Orange Beach a relatively unknown area to people outside of AL. Coming from MA I found the location terrific. The hotel is inexpensive, but modern, clean and a great bargain..However the most important asset was the staff. Lin is the manager of the restaurant and really should be the concierge because every day she gave great travel tips so the traveler can enjoy all the high spots. She told us what to eat at the National Shrimp Festival. When we went to Pensacola beach, she told us to go to Florabamma's...what a bar. I could go on but the point is the staff is great
Do yourself a favor put this beach and hotel on the list

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Stephanie M, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Orange Beach Beachfront, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
KeithHochstein,

Thank you for your candid review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you had a great time with us and were able to enjoy everything that we have to offer. I will pass your compliments along to Lynn, our breakfast manager, as well as the rest of our staff. We have just began renovation on our guest rooms and we look forward to welcoming you back to see the improvements that we have made. Thank you again for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back the next time that you are in the area!
Birmingham, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

A good value for Orange Beach, Alabama. The Hotel is close to shopping and restaurants. Only a short distance to the FlorBama - A MUST go for Big Earl show. Parking was not an issue and covered parking was available.

Stephen P,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience with us. I am happy to hear that you had a great time with us and I will pass your compliments along to the rest of our staff. The Flora Bama is just one of the great places to listen to music in our area, I am glad that you had a great time. Thanks again for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Rockwall, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Good Hotel. Check-in and breakgfast staff great!!! Had a room facing the beach all was good. Only issue was a defective toliet not filling all the time. Breakfast was really good. Did not use the restraunt for lunch or dinner. Good location for qucik car access for any food/beverages. Would stay there again...

Mark M,

Thank you for your candid review of our hotel. I am happy to hear that you had a great time and were able to enjoy everything that we have to offer. I will pass your compliments along to the rest of our staff. We just began renovations on our guest rooms at the beginning of this month, and we look forward to welcoming you back to see the improvements that we have made. Thanks again for taking the time to review our hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Denham Springs, Louisiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

The hotel itself is very nice. It's location, which is right on the beach, is great. My complaint lies in the beds...they are extremely uncomfortable. I normally don't wake up with my back bothering me but I did both Saturday and Sunday morning. I tossed and turned most of the night due to not being able to get comfortable. My significant other did the same. She woke up both mornings with her back hurting so bad, she had to kneel on the side of the bed in order to get some relief. It's for this reason I doubt we stay at this hotel or any Hilton Garden Inn no matter where we travel.

Bryno1960,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience with us. I am sorry to hear that you had issues with your bed while staying with us. Comfort is key to any vacation and I do apologize. Our King beds do have adjustable settings and sometimes they do not work properly; however, our maintenance staff would have been happy to look at it for you so that you did not have to sleep uncomfortably.

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention and we will certainly look into our beds. If you are ever in the area again, we do hope that you would give us another chance. Thanks again and we wish you safe travels.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Orange Beach Beachfront? Share your experiences!