“Typical Beach Hotel” 3 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Bangor, PA
“Typical Beach Hotel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

We stayed 3 nights at the hotel. I was happy with our 2nd floor room which meant if we wanted to we could use the stairs since we were at the opposite end of the hotel from the elevators. They were in the process of remodeling and our bathroom needed it. It was clean but you could tell it had been used hard. We found that you had to drive to most restaurants and all of the places we ate were delicious. Breakfast was great. Our check in with Christian was smooth and Austin who was our server at breakfast did a great job too.

Room Tip: Beach front was nice.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Stephanie M, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Orange Beach Beachfront, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
PAPackerFans,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience with us. I am happy to hear that you had a great time and I will pass your compliments along to Christian, Austin, and the rest of our staff. As you mentioned, we are remodeling our guest rooms and the bathrooms are on the list! We hope to welcome you back the next time that you are in the area to see the improvements that we are making. Until then, we wish you safe travels.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
West Virgina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

My wife and I truly enjoyed our stay at the Hilton located in Organge Beach Alabama. The Beachfront room veiw we had from our room was great. The quality of the service at this hilton was acceptable. the staff at the hilton was very polite and helpful.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

GibbsWestVirginia,

Thank you for your candid review of your recent stay with us. I am glad to hear that you had a great time with us and I will pass your compliments along to the rest of our staff. I am happy to tell you that we have just started renovations on our guest rooms as of a few weeks ago. We hope to welcome you back to see our improvements on your next trip to Orange Beach. Thanks again for your review and we hope to see you again soon!
Birmingham, AL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

You can not beat the location if you are visiting Orange Beach or Gulf Shores! The hotel overlooks the gulf right in the middle of Orange Beach and the staff is really friendly. There are seveal good restaraunts within one mile and the view of the gulf is spectacular.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Jaughtman,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad to hear that you had a great time and enjoyed our location and what our area has to offer. I will pass your compliments along to the rest of our staff. We have just begun renovations to our guest rooms and we hope to welcome you back to see our improvements on your next trip to our area. Thanks again for your review and we wish you safe travels.
Hun
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

I liked the hotel well enough and things like room service were fine. I would have given the place a 4 star review had they been the least bit helpful in recovering my lost sunglasses. I left my nice sunglasses in my buddie's room and he somehow left them in the room when he checked out. I have known the guy for 10 years and he doesn't wear sunglasses nor does he need money so I know he just forgot them in the room as he states. Well we have called 3 times and nobody will call us back after telling us they will check lost and found and get back with us. I would love to get my favorite pair of sunglasses back ...... please?

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Larry N,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I apologize about any confusion with your missing sunglasses. I spoke with our front desk manager as well as our housekeeping supervisor and they mentioned that they had been in touch with you. I was happy to hear that you enjoyed the rest of your stay with us and we hope to welcome you back once we are finished with our guest room renovations so that you can see some of the improvements that we are making. Thank you again for your review and we hope to see you again soon!
Pinson, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Had a wonderful time at the beach. The hotel overall was excellent and the weather was beautiful. The room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was absolutely fabulous. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Stephanie M, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Orange Beach Beachfront, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Debra J,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience with us. I am pleased to hear that you had a great time with us for your friend's wedding and I will pass your compliments along to the rest of our staff. We are excited to let our guests know that we have started renovations and remodeling of our guest rooms. We look forward to welcoming you back to see our improvements on your next trip to our area. Thanks again for your review and for choosing us!
youngsville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

My return visit was all I expected. Excellent location, staff, pool and gulf view. Breakfast food selection offered something different each morning. Beds were so comfortable and clean. Grounds offered both privacy and mingle with fellow travelers. Great to be able to view football games from our pool side chairs.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Elaine D,

Thank you for your candid review of your recent stay with us. I am glad that we were able to welcome you back and that your experience was everything that you expected. I will pass your compliments along to the rest of our staff. We are excited to let our guests know that we have started renovations and remodeling of our guest rooms. We look forward to welcoming you back to see our improvements on your next trip to Orange Beach. Thanks again for your review and we hope to welcome you back again soon!
Harrison, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

Had a good view of the ocean. Room was clean, the personnel were friendly and courteous. No breakfast, pay as you go. Expected
more for the money. The location is somewhat isolated from Gulf Shores, but close enough to enjoy the drive. The beach was great.

Stayed October 2013
Stephanie M, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Orange Beach Beachfront, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Randy J,

Thank you for your candid review of your recent experience with us. I will pass your compliments along to the rest of our staff. We are excited to let our guests know that we have started renovations and remodeling of our guest rooms. We look forward to welcoming you back to see our improvements on your next trip to Orange Beach. Thanks again for your review and for choosing us for your stay.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Orange Beach Beachfront? Share your experiences!