“Not the full DQ menu” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #71 of 115 Restaurants in Orange Beach
Lago Vista, Texas, United States
“Not the full DQ menu”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

Im from TX where there is practically a DQ on every corner, with the full menu of food and ice cream. This place only had ice cream and pannini's. We actually ate the pannini's, but they were really nothing i couldnt have made myself, and not worth going out for. We were just disappointed not to be able to order our favorite DQ stuff, but otherwise, there is nothing wrong with the place.

Visited August 2013

Highland Village, Texas
“Rude employees and dirty eating area.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

This Dairy Queen appears to be fairly new, but the eating area had not been wiped down the day we visited. They have a system at this Dairy Queen so prepare yourself before you order... no breaking their system. We were with small children and one child decided they would prefer to have their ice cream in a cone instead of a cup. We had already placed the order but had not yet paid. We were told it was too late to change our order. Had it just been my husband and myself we would have walked out, but being with children who have been promised ice cream for good behaviour kept us in place. Since it was too late to put the ice cream in a cone I ordered an emply cone and told the cashier I could scoop the ice cream into the cone myself. The look on her face told me she didn't like that and not until after everyone had gotten their ice cream and began eating did I realize she had not added the cone to our order. When I asked about the cone I was told I would have to get back in line, which was very long. I ended up not getting the cone and we did not go back to the Dairy Queen during our vacation.

• Visited July 2013