“One of the best steaks ever” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Chicago, Illinois
“One of the best steaks ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

We are from the Midwest and love our steaks. My husband is extremely picky and eats steaks at least once a week. We both agreed this was one of the best steaks we have ever had. Highly recommend and we will definitely go back when we are in a Orange Beach. If you are a steak lover don't miss this place. Good cake too!

Only recommendation to the place is don't be in such a hurry, we were ready to stay and have a few more drinks.

Visited January 2014

Amory , MS
“Beyond pleased!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

My husband and I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting or living in the Orange Beach, AL. area. My husband eats a steak everywhere we go and considers himself a "steak connoisseur" ha! He said hands down this was the best steak he's ever had. He ordered the 16 oz. rib-eye and not only was it charcoal grilled, it was tender enough to cut with a fork! We will definitely be back! Also, if you save room for dessert, the homemade caramel cake is very good. We took ours to go, and enjoyed it later in the evening. I had seafood, and it too was so delicious-fresh from the Gulf- and the twice baked potato casserole is amazing! I cannot say enough good things about this place! The service was just as remarkable as the food, and Denise is the epitome of gracious Southern hospitality!

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Texas
“We really enjoyed the experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

We had fried shrimp and steak both were very good, the service was excellent.........................................,,.

“Friends & Family Christmas Party!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

Wonderful filet mignon!!!! I was able to cut it with a fork!!!! I would recommend this to all vacationers!!!!

Orange Beach, Alabama
“Don't overlook this hidden gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

We stumbled upon Diamond Jim's during the off season when many of the more popular places at the beach are closed for the holidays. I'm so glad that we did and we will be back the next time we are in town. The staff was so friendly and the food was exceptional. I ordered shrimp and crab claws, which were perfectly seasoned and cooked (something that not everyone at the beach knows how to do). My husband ordered the ribeye, at the suggestion of our waitress. He said it was one of the best stakes that he has eaten in a restaurant. My only regret is not leaving room for their homemade caramel cake.

• Visited December 2013