“Live Music - Fun!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Branson, Missouri
“Live Music - Fun!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2011

Visited the North Shore Grill in Orange Beach last weekend to hear some live music. Enjoyed the Delta Reign bluegrass quartet. Love to support establishments that offer live music. Had snacks and drinks, pretty filling. Waitress was terrific. A good time had by all!

• Visited March 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

ohio
“Can't make up its mind what it wants to be”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2011

It appears that it doesn't know if it is a coffee house, restaurant, night club. In all categories they would fail, in our opinion. We went in for breakfast (had a Restaurant.com certificate), waitress ask for our drink order, we requested coffee, she then asked if decaf would be ok, they were out of regular. Did they not know that they could buy coffee at the store? You don't run out of that in a restaurant!! They had fruit on menu which I ordered, reply was oh we are out of that. At which time I thought it would be a good place to start a restaurant. The service was almost non existant, and the food was very "greasy".
The stage was right behind me, there were instruments laying around and the floor had not been swept for awhile. Not a clean looking place. When we went to leave the parking area, someone had parked a flat bed trailer in the exit lane, not sure if a motorcycle could have gotten through, we couldn't. They had to know it was there, along with outside dining area had not been cleaned from the night before.
Overall we were very disappointed, we like to eat local when visiting, but won't be returning here.

• Visited February 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Not bad but check your...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2011

Good burger and patty melt. Typical small pub atmosphere. The check didn't add up. Double check your check.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Sautee Nacoochee, Georgia
“Won't go back!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2011

We live in OBA and heard the burgers were great. We shouldn't have gone on a Monday,I guess. The waitress didn't write down our order. Our burgers had to be returned as both were wrong. I asked twice...no mayo or onion. The cook just wiped the mayo off and returned the dish with onions. We both had upset stomachs in about an hour. The burgers must have had liquid smoke. We asked the waitress for change for a five for her tip( service was not very good). She brought back 4 ones! Too many really good restaurants in OBA to waste a meal here. 3 really good ones in the same small shopping center.

• Visited January 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Pensacola, Florida
“Drunkin' stupor”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2011

Stopped in to have a beer with a date. Two very drunk men at the bar. So drunk that one feel asleep at the bar, sprawled out across the bar top. When they got up to leave, and walked outside, I asked the bartender if she really planned on letting them drive! She said "they were drunk when they came in here!". To which I said, " and you still served them?" long story short, I called for a taxi, but one of the men, very large and drunk, refused . I called 911 when these two men attempted to drive away. Police arrived. Arrested one, the other was busy throwing up. I left with my date and an experience I wouldn't recommend to others. It's obvious the staff could care less who they serve, or how much.

Beer selection is above average, food mediocre, service below average, clientele... Ummm... Not my cup of tea.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere