“These are the best shrimp ever” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Sheffield Lake, Ohio
“These are the best shrimp ever”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

Stopped here on the way to hotel and was not disappointed. We each got a seafood platter and it was a good amount of food. The fried shrimp were the best we have ever had. Would definitely go back when in town.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Johnson City, Tennessee
“Food Good Service not as good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

We visited this restaurant on a recommendation. We took the full parking lot like a good sign. We got the impression from the attitude of our waitress that they are not concerned about customer service. Though the servers at other tables were more friendly. Maybe she was having an off day. As several parties near us left, the noise from the host and the buser cleaning the tables was deafening. It appeared they were more concerned with seating the next customers than they were with current customers. It's not a bar but definitely reminded us of being in one. When the server brought our food I told her this was not as I ordered. She snapped " I know, I'll get the potatoes". Not, I'm sorry I noticed that and will get what you ordered. The food was good but, in my opinion over priced. The drink orders were also incorrect. Not sure that the feeling of inconviencing the two staff members we encountered is worth a return vistin the future.

• Visited May 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Houston, Texas
“Orange Beach Classic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

I grew up spending much time in OB, and eventually lived in the area for some time. I actually lived down the road from Doc's, and ate there fairly often. They always have delicious seafood and great prices. The fried flounder is yummy!

Visited June 2013
Philpot, Kentucky
“Doc's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

Had several people suggest Doc's. We were not disappointed. Lots of locals there. Always a good sign. Food was plentiful and perfectly seasoned. Will go back next trip.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Fab shrimp”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

My husband and I have been to Doc's several times over the last two years in traveling to this area. The shrimp are so light and delicious. Our waitress let us try some of their grilled shrimp and I will certainly get them next time.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere